“Great clean/new hotel with awesome park across the street along the river”

TownePlace Suites Richland Columbia Point
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Richland
Fleming Island
“Great clean/new hotel with awesome park across the street along the river”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel as family of 5 in late June, and had a great stay. Room was new and clean, staff was nice, breakfast was good, and best of all, in the morning there was a great park across the street that stretched nearly a couple of miles along the river with playgrounds and running paths. Kids have a great time exploring the park and river.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Injax
Serena R, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Richland Columbia Point, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us for your trip to Richland, WA, we appreciate your business. I happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel as well as the surrounding area. We are in a beautiful location with plenty to do to enjoy the Tri Cities. We hope you come visit us again!

Serena Rocha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Venice, Florida, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The room was huge with full kitchen. Large bathroom. Kitchen and bath area floors were wood laminate. Everything worked fine. A/C was in the wall and very quiet. Beds were semi firm and a little soft for me. Top notch facility. The only complaint I would have is that it was near he highway and there was a lot of road noise. If you are a light sleeper I would suggest styling somewhere else as it appears all the rooms have exposure to the highway with no buffer around them.

Room Tip: Not sure if you can get one without road noise. I would call the hotel in advance and inquire about...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent stay I am glad to hear it was an enjoyable one. I understand that there was some freeway noise in the room you stayed in and I apologize for that. We do have a number of rooms that are further away from the freeway. Should you decide to stat with us again we would be happy to try our very best at placing you in a room that is on the other side. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed here a couple of nights for a recent business trip. Clean room with kitchenette area (refrigerator, kitchen sink, dishwasher, and microwave). Short cab ride from Pasco airport. Walking distance to strip mall with a Starbucks on the other side of the golf course. Front desk very helpful. Free breakfast in the morning with the usual selections (bagels, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, and fresh fruit) was fine. Small exercise room and coin-operated washers and dryers. If needed, Marriott across the street has a restaurant and bar.

Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your recent stay with us, we appreciate your business. I happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Hotel has a very nice golf course on one side and the river on the other. Rooms were large and well accommodating. The beds were awesome! They have a nice indoor hot tube area. The swimming pool is pretty small. The breakfast isn't much, cereal, waffles, fruit, oatmeal.

• Stayed July 2013
Serena R, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Richland Columbia Point, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and hope that you were able to enjoy the beautiful golf course next to us. I am sorry that breakfast did not meet your needs, but any feedback on what you would like to see would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you again in the future.

Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I took my Mom (who is a well-known hotel snob and picky traveler) to eastern Washington, and we stayed in this hotel. I'll let my mom summarize it all:

I cannot state, with enough emphasis, the degree to which I was pleased with this charming hotel. The staff were pleasant, helpful, service was prompt, and all needs attended to promptly. The woman, who supervised the dining area, made a point to speak to every guest every morning and actually engaged in conversation. In my case, we spoke of mystery novels and I gave her mine when I was finished with it. She was so appreciative and let me know the next day that she had started it. The view was nice and, an amenity that I particularly valued, were 2 areas of outdoor seating.

I should also note that my Mom was delighted with the views, the soundproofing, and the proximity to the walking trail.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Serena R, Manager at TownePlace Suites Richland Columbia Point, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with the TownePlace Suites during your visit to Richland, WA. I am pleased to hear you and your Mom had a wonderful stay with us and that we were able to exceed all of your expectations. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share with the entire staff. I hope that in the future we have the opportunity to serve you again.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The hotel is brand new and well designed, clean, offered some good breakfast options, had a comfortable room, and is in a great location right by the river (good for exercising on the trail that runs along the river). The staff was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Alabama
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Very nice rooms and friendly service. This Blackhawks fan appreciated the great TV channel selection, including NBCSN and the NHL network. The kitchen was very useful, especially for cooking breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo