“Great Mexican Food”

Dining options: Takeout
Richland, Washington
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The atmosphere lacks a little, but the food is to die for! We all enjoyed it very much. Good service and great food makes up for the less than par atmosphere, which is still comfortable.

Visited September 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“In a pinch it worked great.”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Ever since my local Mexican food joint closed I have been unable to find a good replacement. Although this was good, I am not 100% sure I would go back. The food was just good. Although the place was busy on a Saturday night (it seemed as though the local Homecoming was going on), the chips weren't fresh and my take on the two salsa choices were fire, or more fire. The plates ordered were correct and presentable, it just lacked flavor and a real authentic sense that would have me come back for more.

• Visited October 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Average food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went on a Wednesday night. Pretty slow night there, so I thought service would be over the top. It was very slow. Bartender sat behind counter talking with someone that worked their for about 15 minutes before he came out to give me a menu or take any order. I was really looking forward to great chips and salsa. Salsa was different than what I expected. The rest of the food was ok. They didn't come out to refill drinks. Poor service leaves nothing with mediocre food.

Visited October 2013
Yakima, Washington, United States
“Good value and friendly service”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Went there for dinner on a summer evening with my son. The staff is very friendly and the place is well kept. The food is reasonably priced and resonably good.

• Visited August 2013
NC
“Pretty good place to eat”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

LARGE portions....seniors might want to split an entrée. GOOD service. A bit greasy, but tasty. I had the arroz con pollo....very different from any I have eaten elsewhere...but tasty. It also had a large amount of veggies as well as decent amounts of chicken and rice. I would definitely go back another time.

• Visited August 2013