“Nice dinner in a relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Monterosso's

Monterosso's
Ranked #8 of 173 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Vancouver, Washington
“Nice dinner in a relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We lucked out and hit the wine tasting night, so tasted 4 wines from the same region. The food was excellent from soup to dessert. Alll three of us really enjoyed the evening thanks to good wait staff that was attentive, but didn't make us feel in the least bit rushed when we sat around and chatted after dinner.

• Visited June 2014

“Bolognese...yum!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

A relaxed service for a heart-warming home style bolognese with meatballs and a very mild wild mushroom white garlic sauce over capellini. Enjoyed the unpretentious atmosphere including a great mix of music.

Washington
“choo choo”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

everyone loves a good dining car experience. with its cozy atmosphere you'll enjoy a great meal on an old train car. they have been established in Richland a long time and for good reason! good food good service. nice spot for couples.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best train ride and dinning you'll find in the TriCities and beyond”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Best train ride and dinning you'll find in the TriCities and beyond

After growing up in Richland and leaving many years ago, returning only to visit family and friends it has taken me far too long to discover this world class resturaunt. Yes you read that correctly, world class resturaunt!
When you clime on board the beautifuly restored train car you are in for a real treat at what I think is a very reasonable price for the quality and presentation of a very fine dinning experance. The atmospher, service, wine are all of a quality I have never found in the TriCities until now.
If you have not discovered this resturaunt, it is your loss.
The only problem was when the meal was over, the train slowed to a stop and I got off, I was still in Richland.
You can't have everything but Richland does have Monterosso's, I will dine here every time I'm in town!
3/28/2014
I had the occasion to return to Monterosso's last Saturday night with around 37 members of my family and close friends.
I could just copy and paste my review from my first dinning experience there because the food, service, wine, atmosphere was as wonderful as it was the first time and then some.
3/27/2014
This was the kind of intimate evening one might dream of or wish to have with the closest of the people you love.
To be able to share great food, wine and with such a large group of people in such a unique and intimate setting was a dream come true.
It was improved upon by the professional staff of great people who work there. They made us feel welcome and very well cared for.
To serve that many people timely and gracefully is no easy feat.
They could not have done a better job.
To the staff of Monterosso's, Thank you so very much for all you did to make this celebration of my father's life a memorable and joyful evening that we will always remember.
Monterosso's the best of the best.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank douglas c
San Luis Obispo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Italian dinner in a tastefully decorated dining car.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

While visiting my sister in Washington she took me to one of her favorite Italian places. A train car on the outside, but on the inside a lovely Italian restaurant. The food was excellent! The waitress was nice and attentive. The atmosphere is perfect for a romantic dinner or a girls night out.

• Visited March 2014