“Beutiful facility, slots a bit tight, still won”
Review of ilani

ilani
Ranked #12 of 13 things to do in Ridgefield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ilani in Ridgefield, WA is the West Coast’s premier gaming, dining, entertainment and meeting destination. With 368,000 square-feet, ilani includes 100,000 square-feet of gaming space with 2,500 slots and 75 gaming tables as well as 15 different restaurants, bars and retail outlets. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are conveniently located off I-5 and exit 16 for NW La Center Rd toward La Center. Many adults visit from La Center, Pioneer, Baker, St. Helens, McNulty, Warren and surrounding cities in Washington.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped by on our way home from the Portland Rose Gardens. This is a beautiful facility with wide open walking areas. I was there in the early afternoon and the air was very clean, very little smoke. We played a few games, but being of Scottish heritage, I am cheep on how much I bet. I was able to walk out with enough winnings to pay for my lunch. But then I started with $20.

All reviews
"giveaways"
"rv"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ilani was a place I had waited to visit until all the hype died down. Over one year later, is has to a degree, but some excitement seems to be lingering through word of mouth. I notice an overwhelming number of reviews have taken on a "I liked this aspect...but..." kind of feel to them. The good, the bad and the ugly are all true. Starting with the bad... the food is nothing to write home about. Yes, it is far too expensive for what you get. Yes, the slots are tight, to the point that you may get discouraged from playing them within a few visits. Yes, service is not consistent and will vary from poor to adequate depending on the night. On a positive note, it does have the look and feel of being very new, modern and eye popping. Their giveaways and promotions are geared toward generating some good excitement. The concerts can be a lot of fun. It's a nice place to socialize, relax and watch sports in the 360 bar. Its a nice place to have a drink. Prices for alcohol aren't quite as ungodly as food. The irony of this review, is that it points out that the best aspects of this casino have nothing to do with the gambling. I would hope in the future, the casino would offer more $5 tables during evening hours, and maybe make their slots more comparable in payouts to a state run facility. I understand that tribal casinos are not regulated regarding their payout percentages, but the danger they run of setting them low is discouraging low and medium rollers from returning here. That said, there is the occasional evening someone can have fun at a relatively low cost...and every so often, win. I hope this becomes a more regular occurrence in the future. Lastly, not to be the ornery reviewer, but those complaining about smoke in a tribal casino are the same people who complain about drunks in a bar or strobes in a dance club. I can not relate to your logic in this gripe. You knew the score when you went. Go to a state run facility if this is a problem for you.

2  Thank Jeremyka_11
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very new Casino, lots of shops, & restuarants to go to. But wasn't hearing any bells going off all the time I was there. (No one was winning). The music however was good, dance floor spacious. But drinks, "ouch" very pricey, $13.00 for one glass of wine.

2  Thank Kimmy500
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We expected more from all the hype, but the food and drinks were not all that great. It fell flat as far as being a fun place to go on a weekend night.

It was an OK place, but not what we thought when we heard about how great it was suppose to be. Here's hoping they get things together and step it up. It could be a fun place!

1  Thank shrtsassygirlyinTX