“Stick With The Thin Crust”

Seabeck Pizza Market
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Seabeck
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Seabeck Pizza is a local success story. The Seabeck location was the first (there are several Seabeck pizza's around the area now) and it is a funky little joint that we get take out at several times a year. The pizza is good....fresh ingredients. However, I personally find the thick crust version is too "bready" for my taste. The 14 inch "thin crust" is what I now order and the cook will make it any way you like. I like the Greek Pizza (feta etc) especially. Agree with the comment that Seabeck Pizza is a little pricey but that is really OK with me because it is another 20 minute drive at least to Silverdale WA. The offer sandwiches at Seabeck Pizza but have never had them. I have ordered the antipasta salad which was pretty good. And I rated "Atmosphere" very good because it is so really crappy looking a building and inside seating to make it rather charming. Heck...Seabeck Pizza has been there for years and opened other locations (franchises??) so they must be doing something right.

1  Thank Frenchmanscove

Reviewed 8 April 2012

We live in the area and have ordered pizza delivered several times in the past. It's not cheap, but the toppings are great. They charge for delivery, but it's nice to have it come to your door, and we've always enjoyed it.

1  Thank PaulTraveler79
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Seabeck is a town of about 3 buildings. When we were there the cafe over the water was closed so our party of 8 squeezed into this very tiny pizza place. It was empty because a chili cook-off was taking place. Loved the fact that we had to keep the door shut so the dough could rise. The place was actually busy b/c people kept on coming in to pick up to-go orders. Our bill was very reasonable and the pizza was delicious. Highly recommend this delightful find!

2  Thank lcamacho

Been to Seabeck Pizza Market? Share your experiences!