“great no frills airport hotel”
Review of Seatac Inn

Seatac Inn
Ranked #32 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
manchester
“great no frills airport hotel”
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I flew into the Seattle Airport late at night and missed my connecting flight. Just needed a simple room next to the airport that could provide me an early morning shuttle service without charging me Hilton or Marriot rates. The Seatac Inn provided great service and only cost me $60. They picked me up from the airport within 5 minutes, quickly checked into a simple yet clean room, and fell right to sleep. When I had to go back to the airport at 4am the shuttle was read to go, and dropped me off at the airport within 5 minutes. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great no frills airport hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
washington
Reviewed 1 July 2009

i stayed at seatac inn in june 09. it was good value for money. the shuttle service was excellent. its only minutes away from the airport. front desk are very helpful. good location. i will definately stay again

Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
Scottsboro, Alabama
Reviewed 30 March 2009

I had reservations at Seatac Value Inn and didn't know this was Seatac Inn. She didn't have my name in reservations, so gave her my sheet with the reservation # on it which had 2 beds non smoking and the Seatac Value Inn info on it. She acted like it was there and gave me a room, in which I got charged at both hotels with nothing I could do about it. The beds were terrible, walls and ceilings thin so could hear everything. Go to Motel 6 just north of there, fantastic rooms and better prices. Can't say anything about Seatac Value Inn as never made it there. I was unaware of the 2 different names, that was my fault, but she saw it on the paper and did not tell me, also charged me $1.30 more.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
luvseattlewhenitsdry, manager at Seatac Inn, responded to this review, 28 June 2009
Customers arriving to the Seattle airport area for the first time go to the wrong hotel or motel all the time. Its because the name of this area is Seatac and most of the hotels have Seatac in their names. I have been working in Seatac for 10 years and every day atleast 1 customer will either walk in or call us from the airport looking for a different hotel. The staff here is aware of this and we always do our best to direct customers to the right location.
Challex, France
Reviewed 6 December 2008

I had an overnight stay at the hotel during my trip from Tucson to Geneva. I wanted a room to sleep. The Sea Tac Inn met all my expectations with cleanines, service, comfort, and price. The staff was extremely helpful, the room comfortable. Should I travel to Seattle again, Sea Tac Inn would be my choice in the price category.

• Liked — comfort, staff, internet (price considered)
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2008
Yakima, WA
Reviewed 28 May 2008

Drove into Seattle-Tacoma airport area late (to catch an early flight the next day) and chose this property based on convenient location (yes), good price (yes) and adequate comfort (my GOD, no!).
The flavor of the previous reviews is accurate except that I suspect the extended family of the owners takes advantage of their free internet during off-hours by posting favorable reviews. There's no way a reasonable traveler could find this property acceptable. Now, if they only spent their time repairing and cleaning the rooms . . .
I wish I had checked out the reviews before I stayed here. An extra $20 to stay at a decent motel would have been worth it.

• Liked — That a pet owner could use the room and no one would be the wiser
  • Disliked — The potential for disease and/or violent crime
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled solo
1 Thank PacNWster
Bellingham, WA
Reviewed 21 March 2008

Do Not Stay here -- arrived at 11 pm -- we took one look at the room and demanded refund -- would not refund. Not clean. Bed had twin flat sheet laid on dirty queen mattress -- dirty blanket and bedspread.

Advertised airport parking is "on the street" and they charge more per day for parking than any of the parking lots -- outrageous.

Stayed January 2008
1 Thank g_yak
OREGON
Reviewed 17 November 2007

This hotel is everything you would expect from a hotel with hourly rates! The sheets have holes in them, as do the walls! "Red" apparently was a past guest because she laid in bed and graffitied on the wall "Red was here". Over all this hotel was just a creepy hotel! I don't care how cheep it is, I wouldn't even stay there again if it was free! Pay extra and stay somewhere else! Also Orbitz had this rated as a 2 star hotel, I will never use orbitz again!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed August 2005, travelled as a couple