“A nice hotel at a good price”

Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“A nice hotel at a good price”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

While I will echo some of the previous reviewer's comments about the layout of the hotel complex, the staff was super-friendly, the price very reasonable, and many amenities were included in the cost (water in the room, internet, very convenient kiosk area for printing out boarding passes). I arrived early and got into my room right away and requested a later check-out and got it no problem. There are restaurant options around, although they involve crossing a very busy road. The exercise room (one of two) is a little hard to find but with very good equipment. A good place to stay if you have a flight, also better if you have a car.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We hope that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your feedback of our property. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your late check out request and we hope they provided you with the service you deserve. We look forward to welcoming you back again for a future stay.
Jessica Harris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I've had 2 bad experiences in a row, it seems like there so bib they don't care despite there claim to care. No extra towels both times I stayed, slow lazy service in the dining room and there was only one other customer sitting in the room...I seemed that the wait staff were more interested in talking with themselves then waiting on us. They don't let you book a room in the Tower when making the reservation online or over the phone. I booked the supposed NO FEES deal (internet and parking for 10 dollars more. and it erases when I went to the nest window. The Amenites mention the pool and Night Club but I have to PAY to get in. THANKS AGAIN TO THE HOTEL THAT DONT CARE, AND IT SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have complained to no avail.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service by our wait staff. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues and hope that next time you’re in the area you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

This is a very large Doubletree and several buildings. There is a lot of traffic and hard to find parking. We were placed in the farthest building from the others which I really didn't care for because our room keys stopped working several times and it was a long walk to the front. There was a Fairy Convention going on so lots of grown adults dressed as Fairies everywhere. The beds were comfy and the room was nice and big. But in a big city, I think I would have felt more comfy near others. Airport is right across from hotel. There are not many dining options around. Parking says secure but really it's just a little arm that opens to enter a paved lot. Not fenced off to where someone couldn't walk in. We would not stay here again. I mean it's nice but for the price, I'll stay elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review via Trip Advisor. We appreciate your candid feedback and apologize for any disappointment you experienced. We are continuously striving to provide the best service to our guests, as well as making adjustments to enhance the overall guest experience. Although we regret to hear of the frustrations you encountered, your feedback allows us to revisit the importance of guest service with our staff. I hope you will allow us to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction by staying at our hotel again soon.
princeton
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Comfortable rooms plenty of outlets to support all electronics
Good breakfast buffet
Helpful staff
Even though right at airport room is quiet
Ask for the Tower rooms in back
Outdoor pool nice
Quick convenient shuttle y b St consistently runs to Nd from airport

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for providing us with a 5 star review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and are happy that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you back very soon!
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the DoubleTree near the airport in Seattle for 4 days in August. The service was top notch. From the people at the reception desk, the concierge, and the people who cleaned up our room, everyone was so friendly and helpful. We used the pool everyday and it was super clean and well kept. The hotel was calm and we were able to sleep very well. And last but not least, the free cookies made us appreciate our experience even more.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for the great 5 star review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your 4 day stay and experience top notch service from our staff. We hope that you will return again soon. We will have cookies waiting! 
Dublin, California
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on August 26th. I was in SEA-TAC for a class the next day.

The check-in associates at the front desk were helpful & courteous. Of course the added bonus of the Double Tree warm cookie at check-in is a plus! ;-) I was originally booked for the 1st floor but I asked if I could be moved to the 2nd or 3rd floor and the young lady was most helpful. When I travel alone, I don't feel comfortable on the 1st floor.

The room was spacious, clean & the bed was very comfortable. I was on the 3rd floor & had a pretty lake view. I was also near the fitness center, which I hope to use the next time I stay there.

The hotel has eating options, which I used on a previous visit, but it's also handy to local eateries such as Roasters & 13 Coins. Both restaurants are good. Roasters even had a low cal & tasty vegan option, which I appreciated!

I would stay here again for sure & it's so handy! Close to the airport!
There is an airport shuttle. I have walked to the terminal on a nice day.

The concierge was also pleasant and asked me if I needed anything that he would be happy to assist.

Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed August 2014
DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback and are pleased to have the opportunity to share your kind words with our staff. It delights us to know that our front desk agent was able to accommodate your request, that you enjoyed the view from your guestroom and tried out many of the local dining options nearby. We hope that you will return again very soon!
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed at the Doubletree for the convenience of attending a show in the ballroom.
Check in and check out were a disaster, the front staff will completely snub you unless you are a "Hilton Honours" member.
Check in was 15 minutes with no line, the front desk staff let 4 people in front of me that were HH members. Check out was just as bad. The staff were rude at best, absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever.
I guess my money is not as important as the HH members

Would I join their little club, NOT A CHANCE

The room was clean and average, unfortunately it backed onto a parking lot and at 7:00 am I got to experience a tourist who could not figure out how to shut off his car alarm.

Room Tip: ask to be away from the parking lot, that is if you can get past the front desk