“Awful customer service”
Review of Jet Motel

Jet Motel
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Convenient Park and Fly near Seatac. Customer service agent very officious, rude and condescending. Would not honor my receipt from AboutParking .com even though it had all of the relevant information including deposit paid and amount to charge me for the 4 days I was gone. Wrote to complain to the manager but never got a reply. Aboutparking.com refunded my deposit. Driver took off for airport run even while I was standing at the front desk.

Overall not happy with customer servie at this park and ride lot and will never go back

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank aneckc

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I can only review regarding the airport parking. First of all, when we got there, no one else was in the waiting area and my partner and I had to wait about 5 minutes for the front desk person to finish whatever she was doing on the computer to help us. Then after we parked the car, we came back and a van had just pulled up to take people to the airport. We thought "good timing" but the front desk person was so slow that we missed that van (she didn't tell them to wait). So, we had to wait not 20 minutes, but 40 minutes for the next van! Thank goodness we planned ahead and got there 3 hours before our flight. Then, as we boarded the next van, she told the driver to wait as a couple had just pulled in to the parking lot. We waited another 10 minutes in the van for that couple to get their car checked in! What the heck? Why couldn't the previous van had waited on us when we were already in the waiting room? Then, when we came back from our trip, when we picked up our car, the passenger side window was down and the seat and documents, etc. that were on the floor of the passenger side were soaked. I asked for a partial refund and got nothing except for the manager's phone number. I called and left a message and never heard back. The front desk person did at least give us a towel to sop up some of the wetness. Terrible service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeeJe8989
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Close to the airport, excellent shuttle service, however the rooms are small if that's an issue for people. Rooms were clean, staff very friendly even if our initial experience was a little off-putting(must have been because it was Easter weekend and there was only one person on duty at the front desk). All in all a good place, with good value to utilize for a night's stay and leave the car for an extended stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DBIT
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Avoid parking here for Seatac airport parking. Their shuttle service is a joke. We froze our butts off waiting 45 minutes for their so called shuttle. They have only one (1) small van; therefore no capacity for any volume of people. We gave up and and had to hire a cab to the lot. I will never use again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I had looked at reviews that totalled a 7.2/10 rating. NO WAY at all accurate. I gladly paid the the price to not stay here. Crappy area of Seatac, gross structure, Jerry Springer on the lobby TV! I am not a picky person-am able to "rough it", just did not feel the place was safe. Don't get sucked into staying here!

Room Tip: Just go elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Don't ever stay here. My husband and I wanted something inexpensive semi close to the pikes place Seattle area. This was inexpensive and so that was the selling point. My husband walked in to check us in and the women was so rude, but we already prepaid ....so it wasn't a choice anymore. We got into our hotel and the counters had hair on them and the shower was COVERED in glitter. It looked like no one had cleaned the shower. The room smelled awful and the door looked like anyone could pick the door. Do not stay here, pay a little more and get your money's worth . This was bad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Susan O
Reviewed 17 March 2011

We stayed here because we needed a place near the airport that was reasonably priced and happened upon this place first. We just drove in and got a room. It was small but reasonably clean. Breakfast was cereal and toast and that's it. There was a microwave, but the fridge was under the bathroom counter which was okay--just kind of funky. (The bathroom was LARGE.) The clock/radio did not work. I asked for a wake-up call and the clerk punched a bunch of numbers into a machine, but the call never came--we woke up anyway, but be careful. (Don't know if phone worked or if a mistake was made--my money's on the phone not working/not ringing.) It's close to the airport and the staff was nice. It's rough around the edges, a little old. But it was fine for a night for us.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family