“Soft Bed and Specious Room”

Hampton Inn Seattle Airport
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Atlanta, Georgia
“Soft Bed and Specious Room”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

What I like about this Hampton is the Unique desk and closet. The dark dark wood gives the room a nice warm feel as does the blue carpet. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfy and the TV Channels were clear. The front lobby gave me a menu from Bella Luna (Italian) for dinner which was delivered to my room fast, hot and for delivery it was darn good.

Room Tip: I heard planes taking off until 8pm when I fell asleep and started hearing them at 4:30am, ask for a...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and words of encouragement for my team. We appreciate it. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to serving you soon again :) -

206.878.1700

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Gold Hill, Oregon
Reviewed 10 December 2013

After a 3 day visit to Seattle, I had the opportunity to stay at the Hampton Inn for one night prior to an early morning flight. I checked in early with ease, thanks to Maria at the front desk, to room #105.
Facilities were very clean and the room was very comfortable. I had a need for keeping a couple items cold and frozen (could have left them outside with 23 degree temps), so after 5 minutes in the room Maria called to check on me and how the room was. I mentioned the need and within 5 minutes Victor with maintenance showed up with a fridge. Sat back and enjoyed watching the Seahawks & 49’rs game. Victor, sorry but I think you may have jinxed the ‘Hawks!

After dinner, I took a thorough tour of the property, inside and out it was very well maintained. The evening front desk evening manager, Georgie, was very gracious and helpful, even offered up some Otis Spunkmeyer cookies which “she just baked”.

The complimentary breakfast was every bit what others have stated. The bacon was a bit thin and difficult to separate, scrambled eggs just perfect and the French toast fingers likewise.
The amenities met all of my needs.
The staff was far above average with service and a sincere concern for guest's comfort. Next time when I'm in the area, the Hampton will be my first choice for lodging for a night’s stay or even longer.

Room Tip: Lower floors offer less noise from jumbo jets taking off from Seatac.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Windsor
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I had a meeting in town. I had a package delivered to the hotel days ahead for my meeting. The staff safely secured my package until I arrived. Upon arrival, the receptionist was extremely friendly and accommodating. She put me into a room, which I requested, that was quiet. The rooms are very nice, updated, clean and fresh. All the staff there are very friendly. Good, fair prices for a quality hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Ketchikan, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This Hampton Inn at the airport is the nicest Hampton Inn in which I have stayed. It is clean, lovely bedding and comfortable. While it is by the airport, I have always found it quiet. Most of all, I appreciated Maria, who was at the front desk, help me get on line using the Hampton Inn's somewhat unusual, to me anyway, wi fi. She was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. She really cared about helping me gain access. It was a good collaboration. This was above and beyond. I like to stay at this Hampton Inn when I am returning to Alaska. One issue is this hotel's rates go up in the summer as do others in this area and I look for other hotels when that happens with better rates which I do find. If they kept more reasonable rates in the summer months, this would be my "go to" place to stay in Seattle and I do go to Seattle fairly often. They lose me then. This is a lovely hotel and I recommend it in non summer months unless you don't mind the high rates then. Last, I do not like their breakfasts at all. They are not fresh and most things seem highly processed. The cut up fruit at this one and other Hampton Inns in which I have stayed do not taste natural. Something's been done to them that does not taste right and I find that disappointing because I like to eat whole and real foods. That's my main complaint besides the high rates in the summer and one more thing. Sometimes the people at the front desk could be friendlier. They are always, helpful, however.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

York, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Very convenient, clean, close to the airport. Nice room for an airport stay. Convenient and nice breakfast included. We stayed here to be able to have a quick breakfast and catch our early morning flight.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Blaine, United States
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Very good value for the price. Nice, comfortable, clean room. We didn't feel comfortable walking to a place to eat dinner. The shuttle was great. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of variety and food.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Kihei
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We only stayed here for one night but the staff was great gave us directions and the breakfast was awesome. I would honestly stay here again. They offer a complementary shuttle to the airport which is very easy to catch the metro/light rail thing to the down town area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends