Skyway Inn Hotel
US$167
US$261
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$203
US$193
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbest raterefrigerator and microwavean older hotelfree shuttle servicelight railhboangleihopfi
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This hotel was great for getting to the airport in the morning. The shuttle left on the dot and was at the airport in about five minutes. The room was very nice, too. I have no complaints except that at the internet site where I found the hotel, http://skywayinnseatacwa.com,
it said that it had a pool and a golf course on the premises. Neither of these was true. But, as I said, it is great if you are looking for a clean, comfortable hotel near the airport. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

people working there were nice. young guy overseeing breakfast and early morning requests extra helpful. furniture in room was so old and shabby and dirty that i didn't sit on any of it. went to bed with my day clothes on as i didn't want to come in contact with blanket or bedspread. bathroom was clean however.

2  Thank babs338
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Theres no upscale linens, fine breakfast, or pool. But for the money if you are looking for somewhere to sleep for the night this place is fine. I checked in early--not even knowing I was early--and I had nothing but superior service. He made sure my room was ready for me, instructed me where to park and assured me parking was safe since it was well lit and had security. When we got to the room it smelled freshly cleaned, and it had three beds which was just what my family needed. The bathroom is very small and could use some repair on the trim work, but it had great water pressure.
In addition to a great price for 3 beds we had great service. When I checked in I asked the clerk if he knew of any Chinese places that were good, and he did not but quickly jumped on line and searched, even reading through reviews. He sent me to a place not too far away called Schezwan First, it was FANTASTIC. In the morning it was mostly carbs and sugar for breakfast, but again, for the money its worth it. The night clerk was very personable and even gave us traveling tips on how to get to cargo pick up at the airport around all the construction.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

The people were nice enough. But the shuttle took forever. The service was slow. Mostly, though, the place is seedy. Cheap mattress. The TV remote was broken. The wi-fi signal was weak. The continental breakfast was pathetic.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank paulb1235
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I read many negative reviews of this hotel prior to staying there and was expecting the worst. We were only staying one night so I thought I could put up with anything. To my surprise, I didn't have to put up with anything bad. It's certainly not the Hilton, but our room was clean and the people were very nice. My son left his Ipod charger in the room and didn't realize it until the day after we checked out. I called the hotel and it was turned in to the office. They held it for me until we got back to Seatac. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay, then this place is for you. It was clean, the people were nice and I felt perfectly safe.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family