See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Usually I say, "Only stay here if you don't want to sleep in your car."

If you had to choose between this hotel and your car - SLEEP IN THE CAR.

DETAILS: Was a "walk in". Paid $114.00 for 1 night of a room, and 4 days of car park. ( Not a bad deal)
1. Room Stank
6. Dirty carpet;
7. Found trash in the mini-fridge;
8. Broken lights;
9. Holes in the wall

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dave m
Karl S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear dave m,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Rest assured that our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and that your comments are being addressed.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Our flight coming into Seattle was delayed so before we even took off we called the hotel and also sent an email to them letting them know we were delayed. They confirmed that it would be okay. When we finally arrived we were told that they gave our rooms away. We booked 2 rooms for 6 people. They advised that they had one room left that would sleep 3 and would cost more. The night clerk tried to find other room and at 3am we got rooms in a less than desirable location. The lack of communication from the owner and day staff and no one willing to take responsibility was inexcusable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Karl S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear A6956DJlisas,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent experience with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Dirty, nasty place, hair all over the blanket, bedspread was dirty, my new blanket was the size for a crib, stayed in my clothes, slept on top of sheets . Lampshades were filthy burned and broken, walls dirty, handprints on headboard. I Didn't get my wakeup call, shuttle was late, up and out at 3am. Rather sit at the airport to wait. $20 would be to much to pay!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank redhedz95
Karl S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear redhedz95,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we want to assure you that the housekeeping issues which you have brought to our attention are being addressed with renewed efforts to improve upon our policies to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and comfortable experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Where do I start with this experience from hell, When we arrived one and a half hours late dripping wet weak and hungry after we were given the wrong directions by the reception staff we simply asked the female staff member if there was anyone that could help us with our luggage, To which she responded "Go To Hell" when I tried to ask her again she said "Do you believe there is a god up there" I explained this was not her business which she replied with "Well you are going straight down to the hell" .

Whatever it was a business trip and too late to change the accommodation anyway. We endured the dirty room and when we were leaving we again heard "You Go To Hell!:"

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Karl S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear RichardBurnish,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. In regards to the reception staff member I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Lied to get our business from wallys parking then over charged us. Room had mold on bathroom wall, sheets didn't fit bed and 2 years of dirt in corner when I went to plug in charger. Came back early and didn't give us the credit. I wish I had read the other reviews before booking this room. They are right on!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Karl S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Barbara B,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent experience with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.