See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2009

1. Got taken in by there cheap parking sign out front. Only after the bill had been rung through did I notice they charged me to much. Front office lady went on to explain parking was per day - not per 24 hours. O.K. my bad for not reading the fine print.

2. Asked for keys - should not have given them. Should have drove off as fast as I could. Lot is NOT fenced and secured. Anyone could get to the cars any time they pleased. As I'm now running late for my flight I decide to make due.

3. Apon returning called for pickup as requested. One seatbelt did not work for our child. My wife switched seats with our child. I asked about the seatbelt and driver said - she can move to the back if she wants. BACK WHERE? The shuttle was full - did he mean with the luggage. He grunted - "it's only a 2 minute ride.

4. Part of the "sell" at the beginning was that the car would be ready for pickup upon our return. Was the car ready? NO - and when questioned the lot guy said rudly "I've been busy". He returned a few minutes later with the car and drove and parked it the wrong way down their one way entrance. He slammed the door and huffed off.

I only have one word to discribe this place - BRUTAL

Don't believe a word they say! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank barabsky
Reviewed 31 December 2008

This is absolutely the worst place I've ever stayed. I was flying out of Sea-Tac a week before the holidays and my flight (along w/ thousands of others) was cancelled due to the huge snow storm in the Northwest. This was the only hotel in the area that had rooms available. I was quoted $79/night for the room, even though the Hotel listing board in baggage claim at the airport quoted $49/night. But, once I got to the hotel, I was charged $89. I complained and the clerk said "madam, I quoted you $98 and I'm giving you a deal!". Sorry, but $98 doesn't sound anything like $79. Then went on to say that the room usually goes for $124/night and that he was giving me a good deal.

The room itself was awful. I should have left, but I had no where to go. It looked like it was an apartment converted to a hotel - with a bedroom and bathroom down a hall. I slept on the sofa because I was too scared to sleep in the bedroom.

Also, the room was very cold. I asked the front desk for an extra blanket. They never brought it, even though I asked again. The clerk said "Yes, madam, my driver will bring you one soon!". Never happened. So, I went to sleep. Until 11:15pm when the clerk started calling my room and then showed up at my door. Banging, yelling. "Here's your blanket". I was furious. Then he said "Can I come in for a minute - I need to get something." He walked into the room, over to the fridge and got out the muffins he was going to serve the next morning for the continental breakfast. In my room. In my fridge! At 11:15 at night. I was furious. But, I had already paid and was stuck.

Needless to say, I only slept for a few hours and was on the 5:30 am shuttle back to the airport. I will never stay there again. I would have rather slept on the floor of the airport!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank traveling-a-go-go
Reviewed 31 December 2008

I'm sorry I didn't see all the lousy reviews before I reserved a room here. I would have been properly forewarned. This was the second to the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The worst was a by-the-hour room where the sink was falling off the wall and I didn't want to take my shoes off or touch the bed but had no choice if I was going to sleep that night. As far as this SeaTac Crest Motor Inn room, it was small and dirty. There was a device on the wall that buzzed loudly all night. The heater worked but was noisy and made you congested. The toilet plugged up. The fan in the bathroom made sounds like a crashing 747. The shower would either scald you or freeze you to death. The bed didn't have a mattress pad that fit and the sheets were almost see-through, plus totally flat and useless pillows. The continental breakfast was a joke, with old muffins torn in half. You truly didn't want to touch them. Altogether, a really, really bad experience. However, the two gentlemen that were at the counter during our stay were polite and pleasant and tried their best. That was the only high point.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lollhall
Reviewed 28 August 2008

I booked this "park, stay and fly" hotel for both the beginning and final night of a vacation because the location and price was right. It was not the least expensive option. This is the fourth time we have used this type of service in the SEATAC area, with varying results.
On the first night of our stay we arrived after a 17 hour day of travel and had just about 5 hours (about 3 hours to sleep) until we had to be at the airport for our flight which was very early in the morning. The desk clerk, at first somewhat pleasant became quite hostile when we told him our departure time for the shuttle. He tried to convince us that it was not necessary to arrive at the airport at the time when had been told. I called the airline and they confirmed that this was incorrect. We then re-booked our shuttle time accordingly. There was no shuttle there for us when it was time to depart and at the suggestion of the marginally more pleasant desk clerk on shift at that time, we walked over to the hotel next door and caught a ride on their shuttle. The hotel advert does not indicate that shuttle service does not run between 2 and 4 am.
Read on.
Suspicions aroused, I decided to check the receipt the clerk had given me and noted that we had been charged for that night as well as the next reserved night eight days later. I believe this is a little unusual if not shady, but thought, oh well, we'll be staying here anyway.....but decided I'd better at least have some sort of indication that the second night charged was in fact for that next night reserved, as there was no specific indication of that on the receipt. I also noted that no refunds would be given after 10 minutes in the room, so knew I was now likely already on the hook for both nights. I politely asked the same desk clerk to please indicate this on the receipt. He was very rude, showed me how the hotel kept track in their book. I again pointed out that this did not help me as I did not have anything in my possession that clearly indicated so. The clerk wrote "Paid 4 - 2 nights Karl" on my slip, gave me an exasperated look and huffed away. By this time, in an exhausted stupor I returned to the room to shower and get a bit of rest. I noticed that sitting within the drain of the bathtub was what appeared to be the tamper proof plastic seal from the lid of a bottle. I reached down to pluck it out and realised that what I had in my hand was a discarded used condom. Horrifying. Now, and throughout my holiday I had that experience replaying in my mind. I could go on, but I'm sure all readers will have gained sufficient information from what I have written to make a better choice than I did. This is a nasty, dirty little place that shown by the reviews and repeated behavior of the desk clerk does not even pretend to give a d--n about their customers. There is, no doubt, a sufficient supply of one time only customers that will serve to keep the doors of this place open.
Don't be one of them.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BeenGone
Reviewed 20 August 2008

We were looking for Park-and-Fly out of Seattle and thought their location was ideal. That's the only thing ideal about this place. The room descriptions and rates on the online reservations page did not match their other pages on their website, so I called and spoke with them directly.

After 20 minutes, I thought I had a reservation. He quoted me a higher rate than on the website and when I pointed it out, he just told me "The website's out of date." (Bait-and-switch is another name for this.) He gave me a reservation number and when I hung up, my wife asked if we'd ever said what date we were showing up. I realized we hadn't, and checked their reviews on TripAdvisor and elsewhere. Based on the terrible reviews I read, I called back 15 minutes later and asked to cancel my reservation.

They told me they couldn't find it. Not under my name, the confirmation number, or the date of the reservations. They asked me, "We can't find your reservation. Do you want to make one?" I said no, and repeated my details and asked them to shred it if it ever turned up. I booked a Park-and-Fly at Best Western Tukwila and my wife and I loved it. It was a little more expensive than this place, but there were no red flags and everything went smoothly.

When I returned from our trip and checked our credit card statement, I found that the SeaTac Crest Motor Inn had indeed billed my credit card eleven days after I cancelled the reservation. So we didn't stay there, but were still billed for it.

Currently my credit card is disputing the charge; thank God they are easier to work with than SeaTac Crest Motor Inn. My advice to all who read this: don't even pick up the phone or give them your credit card info. It's a hassle you don't want. Go somewhere else and sleep soundly.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family