See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2006

We just needed a place to stay on the last night of our trip to Seattle. We had an early flight to catch and sleeping here was better than sleeping in the airport. Of course it's not great. It's not supposed to be, but we were rested for our flight home.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Buckeye582
Reviewed 22 June 2006

I've used this place a dozen times or so over the past couple of years, both for an overnight and for a place just to park the car. They offer the least expensive daily parking near the airport that I have found to date. While this hotel provides a very inexpensive and convenient overnight stopping spot for traveling out of SeaTac Airport, the best deal is the PARKING. For a night's stay you get FREE parking for a week. Stay a night before your departure and a night upon your return and get two weeks free parking. The hotel is quite modest, in keeping with the low cost. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I have always found the staff most helpful.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank CharlesMeacham
Reviewed 8 January 2006

This is about their park and fly service. I had made phone reservations for a spot for my car for right after Christmas. I had called a week in advance. The first surprise was that the price per day was actually higher than the online advertisement suggested. They hike it up for the holidays the guy on the phone told me! Still it was cheaper than most other places around SeaTac. When I arrived the day of my departure at 4:30 am to drop off my car I was told that I had no reservations! When I asked what this "reservation" was that I had made on the phone, the guy behind the desk informed me that only prepaid reservations count. Unfortunately the guy on the phone didn't tell me that! The desk guy wasn't particularly helpful or sympathetic, making it seem like I had dreamed up my side of the story. Needless to say I was extreme irritated at the prospect of missing my flight, faced with a host of full parking lots nearby. Luckily I found an alternative for the same price a day. Check out Econo Lodge instead of these guys!!!

Stayed: December 2005
5  Thank Adventurer35548
Reviewed 18 September 2005

Smelled a horrible stink during the night, and in the morning discovered a ziplock bag full of rotten shrimp underneath the bed. Another one was under the other bed as well. When we told the front desk in the morning, they said that we should have changed rooms.....
No discount or nothing.

Stayed: September 2005
7  Thank Connector934
Reviewed 17 August 2005

Ok. Allow me to be blunt. The owner, Karnail Singh, whose attitude suits his name, made it obvious that he knows absolutely NOTHING about operating a business. I doubt he has a degree in hotel management...that would require that you actually know how to speak. I booked a flight and this malady-stricken hotel together, thinking that it would be an "okay" place to stay. However, due to family circumstances beyond my control, I had to leave Seattle and return home immediately after I flew out there. I had three nights reserved, so I wanted to be refunded for those nights, considering I had not even checked in before I learned that I had to return. This man refused to refund me my money, stating that a "recent change in policy," meaning that he decided to change it about the time that my smiling face popped up, required that even though a reservation may be canceled, the client has to pay the entire stay, even though they are not there.... in other words, NO REFUNDS. So I feel sorry for those people who may possibly book more than a week in this hell hole motel, and then have to leave for some reason, because they would have to pay this idiot off even though they're not there. It's obvious that he's heartless... I was returning home because my grandpa died of lung cancer... and the owner couldn't be moved enough to refund me anything (and I'm a poor college student). At any rate, the only way for the owner to make any money with a trashy motel like Seatac Crest Motor Inn is to steal it from people like myself. I'm an overall nice guy, so I let it go, because I had to leave and go back, but he has about $150 of mine that I really need right now. Thanks to his ice-frosted heart and greed for money, I will be eating pasta and drinking tap water for the next month so that I can pay my rent while I'm in school.... seriously. Sleep on a park bench before going to Seatac Crest Motor Inn.

• Stayed: August 2005