See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2007

We booked a room just for the night to catch an early flight the next morning and I was with a party of 5. They generously handed us the key to some sort of honeymoon suite or something along those lines. Upon walking in, it smelled absolutely rank. There were holes in the walls, the bedding, and the furniture- not to mention the broken lamps and the large mirror laying on the floor.. There was a pull out bed on the wall and after pulling it down we discovered plenty of rusty nails, dust, chunks of metal and god knows what else just kind of brushed in the opening between the wall and the bed. I took a look in the fridge only to find 2 big trays of soggy muffins, other boxes of opened soggy food and a take-out dish with half eaten pancakes and butter.
We imediately decided to book a room elsewhere, and conveniently the phone in the room didn't work at all. After finding a better hotel, we and the family we were travelling with, told the man at the front desk that we were leaving and we were STILL charged an unjustified $15 fee.The other family that was with us had a normal room and they complained that their room reaked of urine. Absolutely ridiculous. I would rather sleep in the airport.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Cyclone_47
Reviewed 28 November 2006

I used the website longtermparking.com to find parking at Sea-Tac airport in Seattle around Thanksgiving because many places were booked. One of the places they recommended was the Sea-Tac Crest Motor Inn for airport parking at a reasonable rate. This company will never get my business again or anyone that I know. They were incredibly rude and did not provide the services they offered. They offer a free 24 hr airport shuttle to/from the airport when you park with them. When our flight came in we called and were told to wait outside for the van. After waiting 30 min in the freezing cold and seeing everyone around us being picked up by other shuttles (sometimes having the same shuttle come around multiple times) I called to ask if we were in the right location and when we might see the shuttle. The driver/owner refused to pick us up from the airport and instead made my party of three people walk to the Inn from the airport at 2am with luggage through snow! When I politely asked them how to get there from the airport, I was yelled at over the phone saying, "you are from America, you should be able to find your way around. You are acting like a child." This was absolutely unacceptable customer service and I would highly recommend that you stay far away. I will never use that website again or that company and am also writing to the better business bureau and the attorney general.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dont_park_here
Reviewed 28 September 2006

Avoid Sea-Tac Crest Motor Inn. The airport has a sign for them claiming $40 rooms, but their web site claims $45, but when you get there they switch up even more. When I called to make a reservation for the room I said that I wanted a $45 room, I even asked the person on the other end to verify that I was getting a room for $45 and she said yes. When I arrived they charged me $70. I complained and said that I specifically requested a $45 room, but they said that their rooms were all $70. I didn't have anywhere else to stay, so I had to pay the $70. The staff made no attempts to make me feel comfortable, and one of them even hung up on me when I called for a shuttle from the airport. When I finally got to my room I found the sink covered in hair and toothpaste. There wasn't even an alarm clock! This place is a scam. Avoid it; spend the money on a real hotel.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank TheAlmightyGuru2
Reviewed 22 August 2006

I have not even stayed at this place and I warn you not to stay there wither. When I called for rates the person who answered the phone didn't have any idea what to do. A gentleman came on the phone and said "she doesn't know what she's doing. What do you need?" That left me with a very uncomfortable feeling. He quoted me some obscure rates which were considerably higher than what was advertized on their website. I mentioned the rates on their website and he said "we will NOT honour those rates". How's that for Public Relations? I mentioned to him that those were the rates he was advertising on his website and he denied knowing about them. I couldn't believe he was actually denying what was advertised. I told him that if he was going to run his business like this, I did not want to do business with such a crooked firm. I was appauled at the response I had received. This place should be reported to the Better Business Bureau of America.

6  Thank BluenoseBlonde
Reviewed 13 August 2006

We just needed a place to stay on the last night of our trip to Seattle. We had an early flight to catch and sleeping here was better than sleeping in the airport. Of course it's not great. It's not supposed to be, but we were rested for our flight home.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business