Seattle Airport Marriott
US$294
US$252
Radisson
  • Pool
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
US$181
Red Roof
US$203
US$193
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe concierge loungelarge indoor poolatrium areaseattle airportlobby barruns every minuteslight railpacific northwestfitness centersea tacrental carshuttle serviceconvenient locationfree shuttlequiet rooman early flightoatmeal
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We reserved one night so we could attend a friend's wedding and fly out of Seatac the next day.
Pros-location. So close to the Airport and freeways and...everything. Very convenient. Online there is an opportunity (at an extra charge) to request things such as an extra feather pillow. I half expected that not to work but there they were. The staff-super attentive, friendly and helpful-each and every one I ran into was nothing if not top notch professional. The facility is spacious... I wish I had an opportunity to take advantage of the amenities. Room was clean, the bed was comfy, the shower head high with a great shower head and good pressure. If this were not all enough they also offer "park and fly"! Yay!
Cons-I could see where some would say lower floors could be noisy. We were on floor four and it was quiet. My only problem with the room was that the air was fairly dry due to the air conditioning.
Bottom line-if we need to stay overnight and fly out the morning, this is going to be our go to place in Seattle.

Room Tip: Higher floors I suspect would be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Marriott quality tends to be consistent as it was here. The room met our basic needs and was quiet for our short stay. Airport convenience was key to our choice. Friendly staff and efficient check-in. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Marriott has the best beds and is usually clean and well kept, not so here. There is a layer of dust and film on everything. The furnishing old and dingy. Save your money and go to a newer hotel, the beds here aren't that good. I was given a room that faced the airport, when other quieter rooms were made available, probably because I did not book directly with Marriott. While it is convenient, it is a real disappointment. The food was good, but the service was very, very slow.

Room Tip: Chose another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Alex K, Front Office Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for choosing the Seattle Airport Marriott on your recent visit to Seattle. I understand how frustrating a stay can be when there are multiple issues with your stay from the room cleanliness, to the furniture, to the service speed.

I sincerely apologize for these inconveniences and hope they did not disrupt your stay. We hope you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and have a great day

Alex K.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed here the night before we were departing on a cruise to Alaska. They offer a convenient shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are not familiar with the Seattle airport be sure you understand what they mean when they state 'island area' for shuttle pickup. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are going on a cruise I would recommend an independent shuttle service. We found Pugent Express to have a decent price and great service. The hotel is close to the airport but not the cruise terminal. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable but we found the room layout and size to be odd compared to what we normally experience at Marriott resorts. I believe it was due to us having a corner unit. We are Elite members and found it strange we were given this room but the other amenities provided to Elite members here were outstanding. We did eat dinner at the Lounge and found the service to also be outstanding but if you are used to 'Maryland Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes' DO NOT order their crab cakes. You will be disappointed. My husband loved his burger. The hotel is quite pretty and has beautiful decor.

Room Tip: If you are given Room #602 - request another one. It has an odd layout, no view, and the bathroom was very small. It's a corner unit.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've enjoyed this hotel many times as I travel to Seattle on business. I've even used the conference facilities to host meetings. Imagine my surprise when I was never notified that my business package was delivered, didn't have the materials for my meeting before I left the hotel and when I arrived this evening to ask what went wrong, was told essentially that was my problem. "We don't notify guests if they have a package, it's up to them to know a package is coming and ask about it." Seriously??? I travel this country weekly and have never stayed in a top level hotel that didn't offer this minimum level of service! I mentioned that to the front desk clerk who told me again, that is "up to you" to know when a package is coming and follow it up. As far as I'm concerned, I may as well stay at a DAy's Inn if this is the attitude. I'm really stunned. I thought I'd go on the website to see if there was a general manager contact point so I could provide my input… of course there is nothing so when you see a bad review on Trip Advisor, maybe you should consider how you might provide a more open and less public opportunity for guests to give feedback.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan J
Lindsey K, Front Office Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Jan J,

I wanted to reach out to you and apologize for the miscommunication that you recieved at our hotel. That definitely does not sound up to par for our service levels. I can assure you it is not acceptable to us for our guests to be treated this way. I will make sure that I am following up with my team and looking into our package process so we can address this issue.

We greatly appreciate your business and I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future, this does not sound like the typical interaction and not the level of service we expect from our hosts. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Lindsey K.