“great customer service!”

Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 23 January 2014

It was refreshing to have people step up,to go above and beyond, making sure that we had all that we needed and were comfortable, not just while we stayed at the hotel, but also in arrival and departure. My boyfriend and I would like to give a shout out to Carolyn, Mariah, and Ayanna for being so helpful and kind, wonderful friendly customer service ladies! thank you :) A special thanks also to Carolyn for taking the call to help confirm the reimbursement due me because of late arrival caused by weather conditions, thank you for taking the time, you are appreciated! We also want to share, our room service was exceptional! We had a wonderful meal served, not only in a timely manner, but with a beautiful smile and warm wishes, I believe our server's name may be Ms. Yordanos, keep up the good work! Thanks again for adding to the quality of our stay with your kind hearts and a job well done!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience and the great service that you received from the staff that you mentioned. We are delighted to read that all of the staff that you encountered gave you such a great impression of our hotel and went above and beyond for you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Mariah at the front desk was so nice. she went out of her way to fix my mistakes in booking my room she fixed everything. and was so nice through it all. excellent employee thank you Mariah for making it all good

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience and the great service that you received from Mariah at the front desk. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Old carpets, smelly rooms, scratched furniture, and VERY noisy. Low budget windows isolation made sleeping very unconfortable. Bugs in the room and mosquitos in freezing January is a sign of a very poor general cleaning. For sure not returning here. Made my last night in Seattle miserable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room with regards to cleanliness and condition. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards, as the experience that you mentioned is not a common or acceptable occurrence by our standards.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I was fortunate enough to spend 2 nights at this Radisson earlier this month (January 2014). My company had booked me a room for one night, but due to bad weather, my flights were cancelled, causing me to spend an extra night in Seattle. On top of that, my flight was quite late the following day. The desk staff, specifically Manager Carolyn Schuler and Miss Goodrich, were very good to me, even changing my checkout time (to 7pm!) so I wouldn't have to sit in the airport all afternoon waiting for my flight.

This was at the end of a tough few days. My first night in the hotel was rough; the alarm clock went off and I got a wake up call, both early, neither requested. But the women I mentioned above were patient with me and comped my dinner to make up for the inconvenience.

Speaking of dinner- I ate in the bar both nights of my stay. The bartender, Tanya, was extremely friendly and very helpful. (Having wifi in the lobby, as well as in my room, was a real plus.)

Overall, the staff at the Radisson made a pleasant experience out of what could have been a miserable layover. Kudos.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your great layover experience at our hotel. We are thrilled to see that our staff were able to assist you with a comfortable stay during a stressful time traveling. We do hope to have the chance to welcome you back the next time that you are in Seattle!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Ayanna and her co-workers were amazing. They truly know how to treat their guest and I would highly recommend others to stay here. She is the ultimate professional. You can't be the location, 3 minute walk to the airport, 10 minute drive to a huge mall.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about the great service that you received from our staff. We appreciate your recommendation and do look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We stay at the Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport whenever we are having an early morning flight. Their park and fly program is a great value with a one night stay. Rooms are always fresh and clean and the beds are amazingly comfortable. The door to door Airport Shuttle 24 hours a day twice an hour is a great service, as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the building are quieter as traffic is busy on International boulevard 24...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at our great location! We are delighted to read that you always choose us as your hotel of choice before your early morning flight. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed at this property for one night on October 25, 2013. I should have given this property a 2, but with the location, shuttle bus, & self check-in kiosk I am giving it a 3. This Radisson has a feature I have never seen before which is a self check-in kiosk. It was great!!! You scan your e-mail (which already has your room number assigned to you), verify who you are, asks how many keys you would like, it dispenses the key & there you go. Loved the check-in process, it was weird not having any interaction with any staff members. Once I got to the room it was a different story. This is a first for me but, there was so much space between the bottom of the door and the floor that WAY TOO much light was coming into the room when the room was dark. This made it difficult to fall asleep and the noise in the hallway was excessive. My room was next to the elevator and that didn't help either. The bathroom was in need of a major upgrade. I can say the room itself was laid out well & the bed was comfortable, but that is all the good I can say. If you need a hotel across the street from the airport, this could be for you. I won't stay again unless it was really an emergency, but decide for yourself. Happy Traveling!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank mrsslovestotravel
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room as a result of the noise that you experienced and the bathroom. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.