“OK hotel, below Radisson value.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport

Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Juneau, Alaska
“OK hotel, below Radisson value.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel surprised me. I expected more from Radisson. It is obviously old, tired and rundown. Needs a face lift and interior update. If it was Comfort Inn, I would give it four stars (still not five, as we stayed in better Comfort inns during this road trip), but it's Radisson! Rooms typical for any hotel, nothing special. Little fridge was sitting on the floor. Rooms were clean. Beds OK, but just like I said before, even Comfort Inn has better beds now. For the same money you could get a two star hotel with the same features plus free breakfast. I will not stay here next time unless I can get a good deal that beats two star hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ubah A, Front Desk Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you for writing the review. We are sorry to hear that you felt our rooms are below standard. We shared your feedback with our team. Please contact us directly for your next stay with us so that we can be sure to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Grayson, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Crazy convenient to SeaTac Airport, the entrance is literally across the street. Rooms were a little older, but very clean, and staff was nice and courteous. We flew in on a light flight from Atlanta and stayed here because of convenience and price before starting our trek to elsewhere the next day (read other reviews!). We had a late bite to eat at the hotel bar; food was surprisingly good and a little diverse from normal bar food. I had the fish tacos and they weren't bad!

Room Tip: I was a little worried about airplane traffic keeping us up, but never heard a plane that night or e...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ubah A, Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for the feedback and we are delighted to hear that you felt our rooms are clean. We also appreciate your positive comments for our staff. We are happy to know that you had a bit to eat in our bar and loved the fish tacos. We hope to see you again.
Placentia, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel was right across the street from SEATAC. They also provided free shuttle service and were extremely helpful in providing information on activities around the area. The staff also helped in arranging transportation to restaurants and the pier for a cruise. One bonus is that one of our favorite restaurants.......Salty's at Redondo Beach/Hawthorne provide free shuttle service also.

3 Thank Jim W
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you found our location convenient and that the information provided by our staff was helpful to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I booked a suite at the Radisson, and was put in a "business class" room. The agent at the front desk said that this was actually a "complimentary upgrade." I'm not sure about that. The room was fine, but not as nice as the neighboring Hilton or Marriott, and significantly more expensive.

On the plus side, the food was amazing. I ate at the bar, where I enjoyed outstanding service and a delicious dinner. I was profoundly impressed by the food and service.

The airport is just across the street, which is great. But a slightly longer walk from the Hilton would have been a much, much nicer room for far less money. They just happened to be sold out.

I'm also suspicious of the "complimentary upgrade" to a smaller room.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We apologize if the upgrade to the business class was not properly explained to you at check in. While the business class rooms are more of a standard room size and are slightly less roomy than the suites, the additional amenities provided with this room, including the laptop safe, iHome clock radio and complimentary breakfast and a complimentary drink, make this room slightly more of an upgrade than the suite. We are very happy to read that our rbg bar and grill impressed you and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We needed an inexpensive hotel close to SeaTac. We've had Club Carlson points for a couple of years and decided to give this hotel preference. Seems to have worked out. In a pinch, you could easily walk across the street to the airport. There is, of course, a shuttle. The rooms are ample and now they have an automated system where they send you a bar code and you walk in, show your smartphone to a machine and it dispenses key cards if your room is ready. How cool is that?

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jerafel, Front Office Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience. We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the online check in. We thank you for being our Club Carlson member we hope to see you again in the near future.
Fairhope, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This hotel was perfect in every way. We were returning from a cruise and got there early so I was allowed to have an early check in which was perfect because we were very tired. After a few hours rest we were ready to go site seeing so went to the front dest and asked how to get downtown and they were very helpful telling us how to get downtown. When we came back we ate dinner there and I had tacos some of the best ever!!!!! We were leaving early in the am so we had a wake up call and shuttle to airport it was perfect we slept very good because it was quite and the bed was great. I will stay there again if I am ever in Seattle.

Room Tip: The suites are great if you need to rest they are perfect for two one that watches tv and one that d...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your great experience. We are delighted to read that you felt that our hotel was perfect in every way. We will share these kind words with our staff as it is always great to hear such wonderful feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had a nice stay at his hotel. Hotel is just across the street and is an easy walk from the airport. I felt a little silly taking the shuttle after realizing just how close we were to the hotel from the airport. Check in was quick, friendly, and efficient. I was headed to my room in less than 2 minutes. One of the guest elevators was still out of service as noted in prior reviews, but they did have a service elevator available. For the times that I needed to use the elevators, there were no problems using the single guest elevator that was in service and I didn't encounter any delays. My room faced the back of the hotel and was quiet. Ordered breakfast from room service in the morning and the delivery person was very friendly and personable. Food was also very good and I felt quite reasonable for room service prices. The photos of the guest room was an accurate depiction of what I got in terms of the room I stayed in. My only disappointment was upon my departure. I went to the front desk to check out. While there were 3 agents standing at the desk, they didn't seem exactly interested in helping me. Once one of the ladies looked up, she rather shortly asked, "Didn't you get a bill in your room this morning?" I told her I needed to get an updated bill with my breakfast charges detailed for expense reporting purposes. She then printed me a "charge receipt" that did not have a detailed billing of expenses. I asked for a detailed folio which she then quickly accommodated. Upon departing, I didn't really feel that this particular front desk agent appreciated my business -- didn't even get a "thank you for staying with us." It's a little disappointing that the last impression I had of the hotel was a negative one, otherwise, the hotel was very good, overall.

Room Tip: Room facing the back of the hotel was quiet and allowed for a very restful sleep.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank HNL808HNL
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear that you found us a good choice near the SeaTac Airport. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service at check out. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.