Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
US$238
US$261
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
US$181
Red Roof
US$203
US$191
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrestaurant next doormaster parkpark and flyseattle airportroom was largesea tacan early flightfree shuttlebit datedan older hotelnext morningshuttle servicenight's sleepfront desk staffbed was comfortablefree breakfaststayed one night
Reviewed 11 May 2010

My wife and I stayed in the Red Lion Seatac in early May. I had checked the Trip Advisor reviews prior to making a reservation and found that about 25% had given this property a poor rating. So I made my reservation with "reservations". Our stay met expectations for a 3 star hotel. Bed resonably comfortable , OK linens and towells; we had booked through a third party at what I assume was a heavily discounted rate.

I was looking for but did not see any evidence of the types of complaints other Trip Advisor reviewers had cited during recent stays about poor maintence, unclean rooms or outdated decorations/funrnishings. It was like I was in a completely different property.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2010

I stay at this hotel often when traveling from Alaska. The courtesy shuttle service to and from the airport is excellent. I have always found the staff to be professional, helpful and attentive.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2010

This was my first time seeing or staying at this hotel. I have to say I was pretty shocked upon pulling up in the parking lot...the hotel could best be called orange. WOW. I was a little nervous about what the inside would be like, but was pleasantly surprised. It had typical decor, amenities and rooms.

I stay at Red Lion hotels pretty often and have found there to be a range of what they offer. I would say this one falls right in the middle. There were no glaring flaws (carpets were clean, room was average size, decor was farily modern) or amazing features (parking was outside, view was parking lot).

We didn't eat at the restaurant which was in the parking lot, outside the hotel, so I can't weigh in on that. There was very little plane noise throughout the night, but I could hear some in the morning. But considering that this hotel is literally across the street from the airport, so that's to be expected. I was a little disapointed that I was charged $10 for outdoor, self parking. Perhaps this is an airport hotel standard.

All in all, it was about what I would expect from an airport hotel...close, convenient, and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2010

This hotel is probably one of the closest to the airport, yet outside noise wasn't a problem.
The room and bathroom were huge. There was a lot of noise from the plumbing, but wasn't a problem considering I only stayed for one night.
The decor is very nice, without a floral carpet, or duvet anywhere in sight.
They offer a no frills breakfast at the diner next door. They could use a few more light bulbs in the dining area.
Overall, this place offers great value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2009

I stayed at the Red Lion only for one night before moving to a hotel downtown. I was getting in late and I wanted a place close to the airport and Hotwire gave me the Red Lion for $54.

They share a shuttle bus with a parking lot--Master Park Lot A (watch out, there are several different Master Park lots), so the shuttles come frequently. Check in took just a minute. ABC was not coming in on my TV in my room and this was a big problem for me since I had a football game to watch the next morning. I called the front desk and he sent someone up to move me to another room right away. I thought that was excellent service.

The rooms were relatively large and clean. The internet was relatively good for hotel internet and it was free. I ordered room service for breakfast (they have a room service deal with the restaurant next store) and it came on-time and it was very good. When I called the front desk for a taxi, they recommended a town car instead, which was cheaper, so I was pleased about that.

The only problem was that there was no hot water when I took a shower. This was unfortunate, but overall I was still pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo