“Very welcoming and warm staff”

Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Tainan, Taiwan
“Very welcoming and warm staff”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This is my first time visiting Seattle, instead of staying at the downtown , I think the airport hotel is less expensive and provide shuttle service to train station will be easy for me to go a lot of places .

I like this hotel a lot, first staffs were so nice. For example, Maik, who checked me in, she's friendly and gave me many useful information, even told me the shopping mall shuttle can pick up at the hotel!! Ain't that very nice? I love it cuz I was thinking to rent a car :p

Secondly, they have very convenient shuttle service, not only to the airport, light rail stn, but any restaurant near by and place, they do pickup and drop off . I don't know what other airport hotels do, but I was so surprised abt their service.

And comp. breakfast, bread,pastries, bagel, waffle stn, sausage link,egg, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, fruits...juices and all day coffee/tea/hot chocolate

I just love this sleep inn so much !

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Most of all, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so elated to know that your stay experience with us was delightful. I’ve shared your compliments with our entire staffs along with Maik and we truly appreciate your feedback. The pleasure was all ours to have you and your friends!
Once again, we appreciate your endorsement and just hope each return visit brings an experience equally as wonderful.

Warm regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Oahu, Hawaii
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a little hesitant about trying this hotel but I am so glad I did. From the moment I called from SEATAC for the hotel shuttle, through the ride, check-in, and so forth, the staff was very, very attentive and helpful. Their attitudes were similar to that of the staff at a four-star hotel. I was really, really impressed.
When I discovered I had forgotten a small article in my room, the front desk staff coordinated with the shuttle driver to deliver it to me on his next run to the airport. Talk about going the extra mile! Love this place, not only because of the staff, but because it was so CLEAN! Breakfast was good, too. Highly recommend this award-winning hotel if you need to stay near SEATAC!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and ask for their lowest rate, not "best" rate.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear valued guest,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. What a compliment to know that our hotel exceeded your expectation! We appreciate your business and recommendation immensely. We pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experience from the point of arrival to departure.
Once again, thank you very much for your resent stat and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have used the Sleep Inn SeaTac for several stay-park-fly trips. They have an underground parking garage, but even the main parking lot is very well lit and secure. There is always coffee, tea and hot cocoa available. One trip I discovered my dog's leash in my coat pocket. I had forgotten to leave it with the dog sitter. The front desk offered me an envelope and had stamps for me to mail it to them. On my most recent trip, my luggage was separated from me and would not come until the next day. Even though I was just picking up my car and heading to my daughters for an overnight stay before going home, the very kind shuttle driver told me to stop at the front desk and get a toothbrush and any other toiletries I might need. I happily got a toothbrush and continued on my way. Wonderful customer service!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear valued guest,

I am so excited that you had a wonderful stay at Sleep Inn at SeaTac Airport and I am also appreciative for your taking the time to post a wonderful review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

I have shared your wonderful stay experience with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Once again, thank you very much for your wonderful comments and five star rating.

Warm Regards,

Kevin
Spokane
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel was excellent, however the breakfast was not great! Thee eggs were hardboiled and could crack & peel the shells!
Orange juice was watery
Styrofoam coffee cups instead of paper!

Would definitely stay her again!

• Stayed November 2013
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write review to share with other travelers regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I will make promise to keep try harder to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Once again, thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you and I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This Hotel is the worst I have ever stayed in. As soon as we landed in Seattle we called for the shuttle, 22 minutes later the shuttle finally arrives(very cold outside). We check in and we get a room on the first floor(Lame we asked for top floor and payed full price). The room was so tiny, The window was frosted glass with curtains you can't even open easily. The room was super noisy. Kids talking and running in the halls. The toilet had this annoying gurgling sound that didn't let us sleep(luckily we were only sleeping for 4 hours). In all I would recommend La Quinta which we have stayed at before and is closer to the airport, and much nicer and cleaner! Oh also the Breakfast was so chintzy and the had barely any food selection, they might as well not even have any breakfast!

Room Tip: Beg for a room on top with a view of Ihop so you don't get stuck with frosted glass or an ugly v...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank seanatchee
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write review to share your stay experience regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn Sea Tac Airport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding wait time for getting our shuttle and maintenance issue on your recent visit. Even though it is normal to take 15mim to 20min to get airport from hotel, I understand that you may feel longer and harder for waiting hotel shuttle when outside weather is not accommodating... I have shared your feedback with our front desk agents, breakfast department and maintenance manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to SeaTac.

Friday Harbor, Washington
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Super nice room with new everything and very clean. However, we were awakened by the noises in the hall and doors opening and shutting numerous times. The shuttle leaves every half hour so plan your departure and plan on at least a half hour wait for the shuttle when you return. We will stay here again for the next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write review to share your stay experience with us! We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Moreover, our management will monitor all our hallways more closely to ensure that there is no unnecessary in an out activities for good sound sleep of our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kevin Kwon
Sleep Inn, SeaTac Airport
206-878-3600
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nobody goes to the SEATAC Airport just to find a good motel, but maybe they should. The price is great; the room was squeeky-clean; the breakfast was very fine, and the staff couldn't be more helpful or accommodating. The rooms are ample in size, and very neat and clean. If you want to pay $50 more for a good motel here you can do that easily, but it won't be any better than the Sleep Inn. We'll be back.

Did I say their shuttle will drop you off anywhere you want as long as it's pretty close by such as a restaurant or 7/11? Nice people.

Room Tip: Ground floor may be a little noisy, but the elevator is sorta slow
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank CJThomas
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.