“Great staff, very clean and turned out to be a good location”

Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We just had 2 nights here; arrived around 7ish in the evening and greeted by a wonderful guy called Harry...great smile, sense of humour and willing to help us. Showed a room no problem at all. Ended up with a King room, very spacious on the second floor, great rate and the brekkie was pretty good also. Utilised the free shuttle and got dropped off at the Light Rail station so that we could spend the day exploring Seattle. Free parking so it was nice to leave the car and not worry. Would definitely stay here again. All the staff were excellent and the whole place is spotless clean. Easy access to I5 and great for the Airport.

Room Tip: From a noise perspective of having people above you, I'd stay go top floor however we were 2nd f...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carie B
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Carie B,

It is absolutely wonderful to read such a kind review and I cannot thank you enough for sharing with the Trip Advisor community! Moreover, thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you and we pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experience while here. I am also so delight to hear that you were able to enjoy our neighborhood of SeaTac by using our 24hrs complement shuttle service. Please allow us to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to SeaTac Airport!

Very kind regards,

Kevin K

Write a ReviewReviews (1,433)

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was a little worried about this hotel - the price seemed too good to be true. We were only staying one night so thought it was worth the risk. We were not disappointed. Sure the rooms are small but everything was clean and the hotel provided everything we needed including breakfast.

We didn't use the shuttle as we had a rental car, the location is so easy to return to the rental car return facility (which I think is great by the way - easiest car return every). It is about a 10 minute drive to a large shopping mall. There is an iHOP right next door and probably other places to eat close, we didn't really go looking too much just went to shopping mall where there is a large food court.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Kaz0908,

Thank you for your very kind words and we are so happy to hear that you got your value according to what you paid for. During November and December, we are offering special rate for our guests so that our guests can enjoy Sleep Inn at deep discounted rate. We feel very honor and blessing that you chose us for your stay at SeaTac Airport -=0otyand thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed overview about Sleep Inn at SeaTac Airport.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Whatever reviews I saw are exactly what I got and I recommend this for overnight or weekend trip. Close to airport (even though I didn't need it), clean, quiet, free breakfast, service was good. Will be staying another night in a few days.

Room Tip: I had first floor which sometimes you get concerned, but I didn't hear a peep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a wonderful review of your stay on Tripadvisor and we are so delighted to read that all our Sleep Inn family provided you exceptional service during your stay! We feel very fortunate that you discovered us and you are becoming a frequent guest!

Once again, thank you very much for giving us another opportunity serve you and I certainly look forward to welcoming your next visit in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This is my first time visiting Seattle, instead of staying at the downtown , I think the airport hotel is less expensive and provide shuttle service to train station will be easy for me to go a lot of places .

I like this hotel a lot, first staffs were so nice. For example, Maik, who checked me in, she's friendly and gave me many useful information, even told me the shopping mall shuttle can pick up at the hotel!! Ain't that very nice? I love it cuz I was thinking to rent a car :p

Secondly, they have very convenient shuttle service, not only to the airport, light rail stn, but any restaurant near by and place, they do pickup and drop off . I don't know what other airport hotels do, but I was so surprised abt their service.

And comp. breakfast, bread,pastries, bagel, waffle stn, sausage link,egg, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, fruits...juices and all day coffee/tea/hot chocolate

I just love this sleep inn so much !

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Most of all, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so elated to know that your stay experience with us was delightful. I’ve shared your compliments with our entire staffs along with Maik and we truly appreciate your feedback. The pleasure was all ours to have you and your friends!
Once again, we appreciate your endorsement and just hope each return visit brings an experience equally as wonderful.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a little hesitant about trying this hotel but I am so glad I did. From the moment I called from SEATAC for the hotel shuttle, through the ride, check-in, and so forth, the staff was very, very attentive and helpful. Their attitudes were similar to that of the staff at a four-star hotel. I was really, really impressed.
When I discovered I had forgotten a small article in my room, the front desk staff coordinated with the shuttle driver to deliver it to me on his next run to the airport. Talk about going the extra mile! Love this place, not only because of the staff, but because it was so CLEAN! Breakfast was good, too. Highly recommend this award-winning hotel if you need to stay near SEATAC!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and ask for their lowest rate, not "best" rate.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. What a compliment to know that our hotel exceeded your expectation! We appreciate your business and recommendation immensely. We pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experience from the point of arrival to departure.
Once again, thank you very much for your resent stat and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have used the Sleep Inn SeaTac for several stay-park-fly trips. They have an underground parking garage, but even the main parking lot is very well lit and secure. There is always coffee, tea and hot cocoa available. One trip I discovered my dog's leash in my coat pocket. I had forgotten to leave it with the dog sitter. The front desk offered me an envelope and had stamps for me to mail it to them. On my most recent trip, my luggage was separated from me and would not come until the next day. Even though I was just picking up my car and heading to my daughters for an overnight stay before going home, the very kind shuttle driver told me to stop at the front desk and get a toothbrush and any other toiletries I might need. I happily got a toothbrush and continued on my way. Wonderful customer service!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

I am so excited that you had a wonderful stay at Sleep Inn at SeaTac Airport and I am also appreciative for your taking the time to post a wonderful review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

I have shared your wonderful stay experience with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Once again, thank you very much for your wonderful comments and five star rating.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel was excellent, however the breakfast was not great! Thee eggs were hardboiled and could crack & peel the shells!
Orange juice was watery
Styrofoam coffee cups instead of paper!

Would definitely stay her again!

• Stayed: November 2013
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write review to share with other travelers regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I will make promise to keep try harder to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Once again, thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you and I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.