“Best Park, Sleep, Fly closest to airport”

Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I would rate this a three-star hotel with the heart of a four-star hotel. We found parking easy and plentiful. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The lobby has free coffee, tea and cocoa with nice napkins and guest restroom in the lobby has free spare feminine hygiene products. Our room was of adequate size and very clean. The bed was comfortable enough with lots of pillows. We did not experience an issue with noise but it is important to remember you are on a busy road very near to the airport so that should be taken into consideration in my opinion. We slept fine (I always wear ear plugs). We did not have to wait for a shuttle to leave the hotel or at the airport, it was there and ready to go. We will definitely stay here again when we fly out early.

1  Thank KingRicardo
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear KingRicardo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean guest room and experienced nice service from our team members at Sleep Inn Sea-Tac. Our goal is to maximize the guest’s satisfaction by providing excellent customer services and clean room environment. Our convenient location near the Link Light Rail provides easy access to Downtown Seattle and we offer a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to the airport and nearby shopping area. I hope you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, too. I will definitely share your feedback with our shuttle staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon for your next visit.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I didn't know what to expect, but from the time we were picked up by the free 24 hour shuttle at the airport to check-out we were extremely happy with our stay here! As other reviewers have mentioned there is an IHOP across the parking lot and other smaller restaurants around the area. We were extremely tired when we checked in late night, but the staff were great at booking our return shuttle back to the airport. Our room was on the third floor close to the elevator and faced the parking lot, but we didn't hear anything. We were pleasantly surprised by the complimentary breakfast. I even forgot a pair of shorts there after I had returned back home to Canada and for a small charge to my credit card they shipped them to me. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Jenjenmt,

Thank you so much for the excellent review and the recommendation! We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us at Sleep Inn Sea-Tac. We are conveniently located near airport along with various types of local restaurants that we can provide complimentary 24hours shuttle service. We know that any single item left behind may very important to the guest. Therefore, we do our best to return those items back to our guests with care. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We just had 2 nights here; arrived around 7ish in the evening and greeted by a wonderful guy called Harry...great smile, sense of humour and willing to help us. Showed a room no problem at all. Ended up with a King room, very spacious on the second floor, great rate and the brekkie was pretty good also. Utilised the free shuttle and got dropped off at the Light Rail station so that we could spend the day exploring Seattle. Free parking so it was nice to leave the car and not worry. Would definitely stay here again. All the staff were excellent and the whole place is spotless clean. Easy access to I5 and great for the Airport.

Room Tip: From a noise perspective of having people above you, I'd stay go top floor however we were 2nd f...
1  Thank Carie B
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Carie B,

It is absolutely wonderful to read such a kind review and I cannot thank you enough for sharing with the Trip Advisor community! Moreover, thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you and we pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experience while here. I am also so delight to hear that you were able to enjoy our neighborhood of SeaTac by using our 24hrs complement shuttle service. Please allow us to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to SeaTac Airport!

Very kind regards,

Kevin K

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was a little worried about this hotel - the price seemed too good to be true. We were only staying one night so thought it was worth the risk. We were not disappointed. Sure the rooms are small but everything was clean and the hotel provided everything we needed including breakfast.

We didn't use the shuttle as we had a rental car, the location is so easy to return to the rental car return facility (which I think is great by the way - easiest car return every). It is about a 10 minute drive to a large shopping mall. There is an iHOP right next door and probably other places to eat close, we didn't really go looking too much just went to shopping mall where there is a large food court.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Kaz0908,

Thank you for your very kind words and we are so happy to hear that you got your value according to what you paid for. During November and December, we are offering special rate for our guests so that our guests can enjoy Sleep Inn at deep discounted rate. We feel very honor and blessing that you chose us for your stay at SeaTac Airport -=0otyand thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed overview about Sleep Inn at SeaTac Airport.

Kevin

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Whatever reviews I saw are exactly what I got and I recommend this for overnight or weekend trip. Close to airport (even though I didn't need it), clean, quiet, free breakfast, service was good. Will be staying another night in a few days.

Room Tip: I had first floor which sometimes you get concerned, but I didn't hear a peep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a wonderful review of your stay on Tripadvisor and we are so delighted to read that all our Sleep Inn family provided you exceptional service during your stay! We feel very fortunate that you discovered us and you are becoming a frequent guest!

Once again, thank you very much for giving us another opportunity serve you and I certainly look forward to welcoming your next visit in the near future!

Best regards,
Kevin

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This is my first time visiting Seattle, instead of staying at the downtown , I think the airport hotel is less expensive and provide shuttle service to train station will be easy for me to go a lot of places .

I like this hotel a lot, first staffs were so nice. For example, Maik, who checked me in, she's friendly and gave me many useful information, even told me the shopping mall shuttle can pick up at the hotel!! Ain't that very nice? I love it cuz I was thinking to rent a car :p

Secondly, they have very convenient shuttle service, not only to the airport, light rail stn, but any restaurant near by and place, they do pickup and drop off . I don't know what other airport hotels do, but I was so surprised abt their service.

And comp. breakfast, bread,pastries, bagel, waffle stn, sausage link,egg, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, fruits...juices and all day coffee/tea/hot chocolate

I just love this sleep inn so much !

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Seatac_SleepInn, Manager at Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Most of all, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so elated to know that your stay experience with us was delightful. I’ve shared your compliments with our entire staffs along with Maik and we truly appreciate your feedback. The pleasure was all ours to have you and your friends!
Once again, we appreciate your endorsement and just hope each return visit brings an experience equally as wonderful.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a little hesitant about trying this hotel but I am so glad I did. From the moment I called from SEATAC for the hotel shuttle, through the ride, check-in, and so forth, the staff was very, very attentive and helpful. Their attitudes were similar to that of the staff at a four-star hotel. I was really, really impressed.
When I discovered I had forgotten a small article in my room, the front desk staff coordinated with the shuttle driver to deliver it to me on his next run to the airport. Talk about going the extra mile! Love this place, not only because of the staff, but because it was so CLEAN! Breakfast was good, too. Highly recommend this award-winning hotel if you need to stay near SEATAC!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and ask for their lowest rate, not "best" rate.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. What a compliment to know that our hotel exceeded your expectation! We appreciate your business and recommendation immensely. We pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experience from the point of arrival to departure.
Once again, thank you very much for your resent stat and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.