“Convenient Location”

Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel is a very short drive from the airport. We had a rental car so I can't comment on the shuttle service. The desk staff was friendly enough. It was very convenient that they had a computer with a printer that we could print our boarding passes the night before free of charge. The room was quite large and it was clean. They have 4 or 5 different routers for the internet, and it was pretty fast speeds. There were a lot of teenagers running around the halls talking loudly and I was concerned they would still be loud at night, but I didn't hear them at night. The breakfast had a better than most selection. I was surprised at how high the quality of this hotel was for what I paid.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Korean first
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here one night before flying back home after a two week road trip. Room was large, very clean and the front desk was very helpful. They even opened up breakfast early due to the number of guest that had very early flights out of SeaTac.

My only complaint is the shuttle service. After calling for a pickup at the light rail station (we had gone downtown for the day) we waited 30 minutes before having to call a second time for pickup. Glad I kept my rental car to get to the airport early the next morning, because it did not appear the shuttle was anywhere around when folks were ready to leave.

Bottom line - very nice place to stay and a good value, BUT I would not count on their shuttle service.

3 Thank RMabe_PA
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We'd traveled around the northern Washington state area and were looking for a place to stay the night before flying back to Texas. This location had a shuttle van/bus that takes you to the airport, which is convenient. There's a continental breakfast. The rooms were a lot bigger than we expected, with a large shower.
The clerks at the desk were incredibly friendly and the overall impression was that it was a comfortable place to stay that appreciates their guests.
Will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Donald L
Alexandria, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It was clean and staff at the desk did a great job explaining the amenities, especially the need to reserve a space on the airport shuttle. I did not try the breakfast, so I cannot comment on it. Hotel is about 3 or 4 miles from the airport.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dolores S
yakima
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Really helpful and friendly staff. Shuttle driver dropped us off and then picked us up from the park. Drove about 15 minutes to the Seattle Zoo. Perfect place if you plan on spending most of your time exploring. I mean, come on, its half the price of staying downtown!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank josiephall
Oro Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I saw the average of four stars for this place when I was booking and thought, wow, must be nice! Ehhh.. Not so much. We walked into the lobby and I wondered if we were at the wrong place. The front desk staff was nice. The hallways are gross, the carpet is filthy and damp in spots. Even though our room was clean looking (including the bathroom, very clean) it reeked of mildew smell. The location feels pretty sketchy. We are on the ground floor and I am VERY glad our window has a lock on it. I'd stay closer to the airport next time. There is no way this is a place worthy of 4 stars.

1 Thank Felicia M
Lansdale
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed here about a month ago. While the room was fine as was the breakfast, what I want to comment on was the service. I was having some health issues and needed to find a grocery store or drug store at 10:00 pm. The desk attendant told me the location of a grocery store that had what I needed. Explaining it was a mile away she told me they would be glad to take me via shuttle at no charge. I was dropped off by the driver who was headed for the airport but he agreed to pick me up on his return. The next morning I had to repeat and the result was once again the same. All of this at no charge (although I obviously tipped the driver). While there are probably other hotels who may provide similar service, there are none that could exceed it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple