“Great hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Houston, Texas
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

I stay in this hotel on July 11-2014,and I love the service in the front desk,I don"t have a reservation but is not problem,the ladies in the front desk are very friendly,the room very clean and very close to the rental car return,3 minutes away, The hotel have a shuttle to the airport 10 minutes away. The room's have wi fi..
I stay in this hotel next time I go to Seattle. I recommend this hotel.
Plenty restaurants close by.

Room Tip: My room was in the first floor and was very quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

I had an extremely long day of travel before I arrived in Seattle and required an overnight stay before contining my trip. I called the hotel for a courtesy van, they arrived promply within 10 minutes and brought me to the hotel lobby to check in. There were two desk clerks. The one I was in line with kept answering phone calls while the other one checked in a few people while I stood there waiting. I might been more understanding if only the clerk acknowledged the inconvenience. I would have been a customer friendly move to clerk simply said she was sorry for the delay, but she did not. There was no offer to help me with my bags (3) and that was okay, as there was a luggage carrier there for my use. Unfortunately, I did not reallize there was a sizable ramp between the elevator area and the rooms area. I should have been warned about the uneven levels of the hotel floor setup that had the ramp between the elevator and the rooms. I later called the desk to inquire about a restaurant menu, as the only one provided in the room was the "to go" menu. The clerk went on to explain they did not have room service, hence the "to go" menu. I said I understood that, I wanted to see the menu for a sit down meal. She said the menu was like a Dennys. When asked if I could come down and see it she said they didn't have a menu, just the "to go" menu (that had room service prices). I gave up, had coffee in my room and left early to the airport to buy breakfast there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank travlgypsy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was clean and staff was quite friendly. If you are military they will give you an excellent price discount. Located super close to the airport. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the restaurant...

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Darcy S
Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Called the hotel to ask where to go for the hotel shuttle at the airport and the agent hung up before I could ask when he would be there. Had the hotel shuttle pass me while I waved from the pickup spot. Called the hotel several times with no real answers. Once I did get picked up, no apology from the driver, just passed the blame to the previous driver. At the front desk, just a quick sorry here is your room. It was 10pm and still needed to get things done before bed. I won't return.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Denverworldtravel
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had a couple of nights to spend in Seattle, and we agonized on where to stay, until we realized that the Clarion at SEA/TAC was the answer to our dilemma. Just a few steps to Light Rail and a quick trip to the center of Seattle, it provides a huge savings over downtown hotels. The accomodation is a little bit tired but absolutely comfortable. The front desk could not be more helpful, we really appreciated their efforts. Staying here made our time in Seattle perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank skyhoosier
FLORIDA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Fine for a one night stay, shuttle was prompt to and from the airport,room was comfortable and quiet. Restaurant service was very good, friendly staff,average food. Overall a bit dated and this is being addressed, restaurant will move this fall to new location on first floor.
front desk was helpful getting more toner so we could print our boarding passes. Adequate for a one night stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
2 Thank EMMAFLORIDA
Sublimity
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We choose the Clarion because it is close to light rail, restaurants and local attractions. There is a restaurant on site serving breakfast and dinner. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. Light rail is a block away,eliminating the need to hassle Seattle Traffic and parking. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear have less noise'
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple