“NO room at the Inn”

Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Canada
“NO room at the Inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I booked this room two weeks before arriving, there add said stay I night and get 7 free days parking, when I got there, they said I hadn`t booked it right, even though I had sent two more emails to them confirming that I needed 2 extra days parking on top of the 7 advertised and was willing to pay. I was told the I could not cancel my booking and get the parking package as they were full.....
I ended up at the Skyway Inn instead and was please I did.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Steve,

Yes we definitely do have park and fly packages that include 1 night stay and 7 days of parking. Please be advised to make sure and select the park and fly package on any of our websites you are booking to as those ones clearly describe the included 7 days you get. As long as the right room type is booked we will guarantee the 7 days included and additional days of parking can be billed at check in time.

I will have to look into your specific booking but if you did book a park and fly package you would be expected to receive 7 days parking.

Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Leavenworth, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel check in fellow was good, and that was about it. SMELLY rooms, had a plastic type liner on bed, gross. You didn't want to sit down or get on bed, had a hole in the bed spread, but I think room was clean, couldn't see any visible nastiness, but the overall impression was GROSS.
The shuttle driver was rude. And that was after banging on door to get him to take us to airport at 3am. He wore a hoodie, never said good morning or any type of politeness. Cars are PACKED in a small lot. Our car was not waiting for us on the return trip. Good luck reaching these people on the phone from the airport. Must have rang 30 times, got disconnected and had to retry. Just very very bad place. Not what it shows on the internet pictures. Spend the $30-$40 dollars more and stay at the holiday inn!! My mistake. won't happen again!!

Room Tip: DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!! Our room stunk like 50 year old smoke
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Chris W
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear guest,

I am sorry to hear that you felt our service was not upto par. We do strive to provide clean rooms for comfort at a good price - as you indicated the room was clean. We will look into your feedback about other items that caused your impression to not be how we want our guests to feel when they stay with us.

Our aim is to delight our customer and this includes interaction with all front desk and shuttle drivers overall our staff does care to provide the best service possible and I will follow up from your comments to make sure this is happening as expected.

I am glad you were able to make use of our convenient park and fly option and I hope you give us another chance to host your stay in the future.
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have booked this hotel twice due to the fact that they have good long term parking. The rooms here are below average, and are barely sufficient for an overnight stay. I would not recommend staying here if you do not plan on using their parking. The parking facilities are safe and secure, and the airport shuttle service is very good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Fort Myers
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We booked this hotel because we needed airport parking combined with a hotel. This place entirely met our needs and was a great deal. They have a fenced, well-lit, secure yard for the parked vehicles and I felt like our car was going to be safe. They parked it for us and had it ready and waiting when we returned. They offer a shuttle to the airport (ran every hour from the hotel and on-demand from the airport by calling a courtesy phone - took them about 20 minutes to pick us up). At least two of the seatbelts in the shuttle van were broken which was a bit off-putting since we were travelling with children. The rooms were very average and the heater in our room had something wrong with it because when it was on there was a crazy loud rattle, making it impossible to sleep with the heat on. Internet worked fine, the room was clean, and there is an IHOP just up the street. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Andrea R,

Thank you for your feedback we are very glad to see you were able to take advantage of our park and fly package and that all the items of the package were able to give you comfort and value. It can be hard to choose a property to get a value on your dollar for the room and the additional care and service of the car parking.

We will look into the belts right away and get that resolved thank you for bringing that to our attention!

Hope to see you soon.
Mount Vernon, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had an early flight out, 6AM, and decided to stay here a 2nd time.
Did the park and fly, for 10 nites.
We had a room on the right side, which I am told, are the remodeled ones.
Their printer was out of ink, so they emailed me a receipt.
The room was clean, the toilet seat needs tightening down. It has plastic screws on it, and I tried to snug it up, so you would not fly off. Its minor, but someone will have a problem. Get a wi-fi code from the office, no problem connecting, a good signal.

We left the car keys, to let them park it. We returned and had a pick up at 11:30PM. The phone number on the return ticket they give you is no good, so glad we had the direct hotel phone number to call for our pick up. When we got back to the hotel, our car was there waiting for us.
Hopefully the manager will address these items.
Yes, they need to address some minor issues, but the little things would not stop us from staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear TonySeattleWA,

Thank you for your detailed review as we want to make sure even the little items are taken care of so a guest gets great value and comfort. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you were able to take advantage of our park and fly system that many guests look for.

Thank you and hope to see you in the future.
Madison, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Was in Seattle for the USJC National Convention and I did not want to pay the $100 plus per night at the Doubletree which was where the meeting was, so I stayed at this one. Room was clean, cheap and comfortable. Had no issues with it other than the fact that the continental breakfast was coffee, juice and a muffin. Internet worked just fine when I needed to use it.

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear BB4LIFE_SD

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are very glad you were able to save some money during your stay and that the stay was comfortable. We hope to see you in the future.
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

Pros: convenient location, clean room, free parking, grab and go continental breakfast
Cons: Didn't have parking when I returned at night and had to leave my key with the front desk so they could move my car, hotel needs some remodeling, although in a residential neighborhood, a little sketchy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near SeaTac
Days Inn Seatac Airport
Ramada Seatac Airport
Ramada Seatac Airport
#20 of 34 in SeaTac
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,552 reviews

Been to Americas Best Value Airport Inn? Share your experiences!