All reviews basic hotel spent one night night stay short stay beds were comfortable
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I chose this motel based on trip advisor reviews. I certainly wasn’t interested in 300/400 nightly in-town rates. This is a “basic , no frills, older, but very clean motel. It is right next to I hop for inexpensive eating, and a short walk to the train into town and to the airport. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get into town. I paid $2 for 3 days of round trips. If you’re used to glitz and glamor, this is not the right place, but if you need a clean place to lay your head down at night ,this is it. I paid $148.00 for 2 nights, a far cry from in town rates.About the only thing I’d change is to have in room safes available& I’ve addressed that with management already. There is also free 24 hr airport pick up and delivery .....hard to beat this deal!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank perWarrenton_va
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Basic hotel, clean rooms, good shuttle but is a 12 passenger van so can get crowded good price be aware two story and no elevator cheap long term parking if leaving a car for a flight at 7 per day no 64 on airport phones if you call for a ride the message is hard to hear in a noisy terminal but add O to get desk
Breakfast is like most moderate hotels coffee, tea, packaged pastries but less than $100 a night it’s better than then the $200 a night or more that others want. We would do it again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Basic room with a musky smell. Had to wait about 30 mins or more once we got to pickup location. Then had to wait at reception for check in. Breakfast very poor - wrapped scroll and machine coffee. Bed comfortable enough but smell was off putting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jpater646183
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It was good price. Bathroom clean. Free shuttle from airport.Coffee&packaged pastry for breakfast. Tired room&carpet needs remodel. Small room. Bed cover had burn hole though nonsmoking hotel. We stayed 1 night to get onto cruise next day. I would not want to stay fpr longer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sharonmv67
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Hi booking.com they're all time happy and clean They do good work and we love them thank you Americas Best Valua good job
I wish to be here all the time
Americas Best Valua airport inn