Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfree wifilight railbudget hotelfront desk staffrental caran overnight stayan older hotelsea tacgreat roomcoffee makercomplimentary shuttleseattle airportthe shuttle driverflightdennysmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Good value, room ok, bathroom nice and clean. Airport shuttle ok, but waited 25 min for a pick up when they said 10.
What creeped us out was the scary young men packed 4 or 5 in a car cruising the parking lot in 3 cars blocking people in and getting out to talk to each other. Also parking was full and although we were offered overflow parking in the lot across the street we opted to return our car because of the sketchy parking and do the shuttle route. One elevator was broken, the other, accessed from the parking lot was just creepy. I did not feel safe (except in the room) at this property.

• Stayed: March 2011
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us feedback on your stay. First let me start by saying I am sorry that your stay with us was not up to your standards. We try very hard to ensure each and every guest is happy, comfortable and has everything they need while with us. Please rest assured that our staff does monitor our entire hotel as well as our parking lot and we also have a monitoring and surveillance system that is both audio and visual. Thank you again for your feedback as this is the only way we can become better for all of our future guests. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future so we can show you what a normal stay at the Red Roof Inn Seattle is like.

Reviewed 15 March 2011

I did have a few issues with this hotel but i would still reconmend it. My main issue is any other hotel i have ever booked through, they give the room rate and say plus tax it will be..... these guys didn't do so when i thought i was gonna be paying 350$ ( for a week an half ) turned out to be 4 something. kinda messed up my money when i was there cut back on the spending and thats the main reason i was there was to shop so that was kinda dissapointing. The rooms were very very clean. wonderful. i really liked it. until you go to ask a house keeper in the morning for towels and tell them you dont need service. And they cant understand a word you say. i understand its Seattle, but cant they find house keepers who speak english, shouldn't that be a main question in an interview? and when you ask one house keeper where they would like the dirty towels and they point to another house keeper and say ask her. really? what kinda service is that?. and This hotel was newly remodled......poorly. the drywall above allll the doors are put in wrong so its all uneven and you have to slam the door everytime kinda gets to be annonying. They didn't have anything for breakfast food cepy bagles. that was kinda dissapointing. but i still liked it just dont talk to anyone that works that expect to pay more and you'll be set to stay here

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2011

My wife stayed over for one night after a long flight into Seattle. Rooms were simple, clean, and not noisy, especially for being so close to the airport.

She met up with a friend who drove in, and there were no parking spots available. The hotel paid for valet parking at one of the park and fly lots.

Only problem was on arrival in Seattle, the shuttle bus was actually placarded for the Holiday Inn, so she took a taxi to the hotel after trying to find the correct bus.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to make your next stay even better. We have went ahead and reviewed with all of our shuttle drivers the importance of describing our shuttle to each and every guest, which will allow for the shuttle to be found easier. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 18 February 2011

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn after readng the positive reviews from other Trip Advisor members. For the most part I found the other reviews accurate. An older hotel that had been remodelled and for the $101 (taxes included) for a room and 7 days parking it was fine. The staff were very friendly at check in and although the hotel parking lot was full, they sent me across the street to a park and fly lot and the Red Roof picked up the tab for the one night. They retrieved my vehicle when a spot opened up in the hotel lot and the car was there when I returned from our trip. The room itself was plain but clean. My two complaints were the bed wasn't very comfortable and the walls weren't very soundproof. The mattress was thin and firm and we coud hear a TV in the next room at midnight and another guest walking around above us at 4am. We were only there for the one night before our trip so it was OK for the one night, but not sure I'd stay longer than that. The shuttle was very convenient and could handle probably 20 people + luggage per trip. Based on the price it was OK, but I might be inclined to spend the extra $20-$30 somewhere else if I knew I was getting a better sleep.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We are happy that you found our Park & Fly package so convenient as well as our shuttle, but are very sorry that you did not find our beds comfortable. We try very hard to ensure each and every guest has a great stay while with us and we understand that getting a good nights sleep is the #1 priority of our guests. Please rest assured that we take your feedback very seriously and we are looking into ways to correct this problem you encountered during your stay. Again, thank you for your review and we do hope to see you next time your travels bring you to our area!

Reviewed 2 February 2011

We were in Seattle for work and had ended up having a pretty crappy work schedule while we were there. The staff at the Red Roof Inn was so great that we couldn't help but smile and be in a better mood. They were very helpful and even willing to just stand and chat for a while. One of the ladies at the front desk was new and was extremely helpful (and she has a very contagious smile). Although she was new to the area, as well as her job, she helped plan out a fun filled day away from work (and it was much needed) She went up and out of her way to print off directions and sent us to a great restaurant. The manager and the rest of the staff was great as well, always very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were very nice. They were big and very clean. It's not a ritzy hotel but I've stayed at "nice" hotels before and never enjoyed myself as much as I did here. I wish it had breakfast, but it's close to a Dennys! I have no real complaints about this hotel, and when I come back to Seattle, even if it's just for fun, I will stay here. It's a great place.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2011

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself while with us. We try very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and feels at home while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.