1,966 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2014

It looked average. Dropped off bags, checked in and one went to airport to return car and the other to the room. We checked for bed bugs - none! The room was stocked with coffee supplies and the normal needs in the bath. Nice size room and fairly clean. It took 45 min for the shuttle to pick me up from the airport to return to the hotel. Not the best, but I made it! This place really showed itself on check out. Alicia was having a conversation on her cell phone while she check me out. Since she was so involved with her call, she didn't realize I was prepaid client. She gave me the receipt and it appeared to have charged a credit card. I asked if this was a current charge and she said yes. I told her I was prepaid via AAA and she declined to discuss it. I called AAA to confirm and went back in. I told her she was wrong and pointed at her. She advised me to never point at her again and that I needed to leave the building. Before I did, I got to see her point at another client and I asked, why it was OK for her to point when I couldn't point at her :-) ?? Long story short - she was nasty, mean and very disrespectful. The out come was the prepaid companies credit card was charge and I should have never see a receipt. A follow up from AAA to the property has yielded nothing to date. I also wrote a letter to property and Wyndham. Need a cheaper place to flop and hope you don't get a room with bugs - this is it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed one night in room 227. We woke on 7/28/2014 to find 6 bed bugs in the queen bed we slept in, two were not quite double the size of a standard wood tick; four bed bugs were also seen in the unused bed once we checked it. The staff said exterminators were coming out to take care of the room once we checked out, and we did not have to pay for our stay. If you do decide to stay here, check the room over well. Staff claimed that there had not been bed bugs in here before, but I saw four distinctly different sizes of bedbugs, which seems to indicate that several generations of bugs have been living in that room, at least.

1  Thank Denise T