1,978 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My family and I stayed in this hotel 2 nights. The hotel is really comfortable and is has all services. The train station to downtown is half mile away approximately, so you don't need to use cabs. Airport shuttle is free every 30 mins the 24h, also the shuttle to southcenter mall.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel met my needs, but didn't bowl me over. I arrived from Florida after midnight, so it had been a long day, and I just needed a place to sleep. I hadn't realized the on-site restaurant offered breakfast, so I made other arrangements. It is very handy to the light rail station if you want to go downtown without taking a car, which is not a bad idea. Nobody at the desk at check out time, so I had to wait for somebody to peak out of the office.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo