“Fast and good”

Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
lakewood
“Fast and good”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We stopped at this restaurant after a long flight back to Seattle from Florida. From the outside it was hard to know if it was open--very dark looking. But once inside, we were very happy with what we found. The service was quick and the wait staff very friendly. The food was very good, and this may be our new restaurant of choice when in the Sea-Tac area.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Gainesville, Florida
“Good Thai, OK service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I saw this place while on a shuttle bus and decided to try after reading some reviews. The food was good and price was reasonable considering the proximity to the airport. The service was OK, I think my waitress passed me several times before taking my order and they took a while to refill my water. I usually order pretty spicy so I consume a lot of water during my Thai meals. Overall good food.

Visited September 2013
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good Thai near Sea-Tac airport ”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Have visited several times, always good. If you enjoy Thai cousin you won't be disappointed. Easy 10 min walk from airport terminal if you have a few hours to kill. Solid 4 in my book.

Dallas, United States
“Excellent Convenient Restaurant with Fabulous Service”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were able to walk the 3/4 mi from our hotel to this little gem of a Thai restaurant that was recommended by the hotel staff. The service and food were excellent and this was a nice relaxing evening before our final flight home the next day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in the area around SEATAC.

• Visited September 2013
Thank Ronald A. C
Prescott, Arizona
“Amazing Thai”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were craving Thai food and just happened to find this delightful restaurant near our hotel. We found the menu online and ordered the food Togo. Even though the restaurant was packed our food was ready when the Hostess said it would be. With a chic atmosphere, and cozy seating we would have loved to have a dine-in experience had we not been so tired. The Thai food itself was outstanding. We found ourselves licking the containers clean. You will not be disappointed should you decide to try Mango!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Mango Thai Cusine & Bar? Share your experiences!