“Quietest airport hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Perhaps the quietest hotel near an airport we have ever stayed in. Shuttle service took us to area restaurant and light rail station. Very helpful staff. Convenient to airport without being under the runway. Prompt response to request for non-feather pillows.

1  Thank SkagitKath
Matthew J, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you very much for providing your feedback about the hotel. We're so glad to see that you found the hotel comfortable during your stay, and that your requests were quickly handled. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Relatively new property. Very clean with great accomodations and very attentive & conscientious staff! I would highly recommend this location for both Business as well as a personal stay. Good value with easy access to the Airport, Shopping, close to highway with direct shot to downtown Seattle

1  Thank Frank B

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about the hotel and staff, I will be certain to pass on your comments to my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 January 2014

If you are looking to book a hotel at SeaTac that comps parking while on vacation do not look here. We usually book in leaving for vacation and on our return the compted parking was an attractive bonus. They no longer offer this service but several other SeaTac hotels do.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that hotel does not have complimentary parking for guests that are on vacation and not staying at the hotel. Unfortunately, due to the limited parking that's available, we want to make sure all our guests have parking available while they're staying at the hotel. We do offer a limited number of park and fly packages, where the room rate and an extended parking rate are put together at very competitive rates.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

This is a brand new hotel and it has many amenities. Airport shuttle, business center, underground parking which is important in the Seattle rainy season, nice breakfast, clean rooms,....you can't go wrong with this place. Easy access to freeway and airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the hotel and the features that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have always loved Hampton Inn as a place to stay so when I had the opportunity to stay at this location I jumped at the chance. As per the usual Hampton standard, I was not disappointed, in fact I made me love Hampton even more.

I was staying the night here before a flight out of SeaTac and too advantage of a great park and fly rate I found on their website.

As per my usual trips when I fly out of SeaTac, I arrived later at night, about 1230am. I parked in a 10 minute spot out front and went to check in. The agent at the front desk was very friendly and attentive, even for the time of night, and after welcoming me to the hotel very quickly process my information and got me checked in. She took the time to explain my rate, tell me about the breakfast buffet, and let me know where I could park my car while I was away. All of this took no more than two or three minutes and I was on my way to move my car. One thing that I like about this property in particular was the fact that it had a secure parking lot. It made me feel a lot better about leaving my car!

The hotel accommodated my request to be further away from the elevators and I appreciated this. The hallways were clean and fresh, as expected from a new hotel. I noticed on my walk that the number plates for each room had a different picture and I found that to be a nice little touch that added to the uniqueness of this hotel.

Got to my room and wasn't disappointed. The smell and feel of the room was fresh, the linens were crisp and the room was well lit. The layout was different from other hotels which was a pleasant change. There was a nice large LCD, a great work desk, and an over sized arm chair. The TV was on top of the dresser, and there was a ottoman at the base of the bed. Like everything else, the bathroom was clean and fresh. It had plenty of towels, both large and small, as well as the usual amenities found in a hotel bathroom. The room I stayed in had a shower stall but no bath, but this didn't bother me as I am just happy with a morning shower.
As noted above the linens on the bed were crisp and clean. The bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows and blankets. On the headboard in the corner there was a posted note saying that the linens were changed for every guest - it made me smile and I thought was a unique touch that was typically "Hampton". Beside the bed was a charging station - two standard plugs and two USB ports. This was a nice convenient device for charging all my portable electronics that I take with me.

The breakfast buffet was the usual yummy breakfast that I enjoy. Everything was fresh, and the lounge area was clean. The staff members were very attentive in keeping the area clean, and did so with a smile.

The morning front desk crew was equally as friendly as the night agent. They offered me a shuttle ride to the airport and were a little thrown off when I asked for walking directions but, as noted in my other reviews, I like to stretch my legs before my flight and it was a quick 5-7 minute walk straight up 28th Avenue to the airport. When I returned to pick up my car they welcomed me back, asked how my trip was, and let me know I could just head down to my car and head on my way whenever I was ready.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. The park and fly package was pretty much a steal, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was fantastic! Thanks to everyone at this hotel for making my stay fantastic!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Dave M
Matthew J, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you going to the length you did expressing your kind words about the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay from their cleanliness, the friendliness of all staff members and the phenomenal shuttle service. I travel frequently and all over the world and would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

1  Thank Matt K

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate your kind words about the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We greatly appreciated the professional, courteous staff and shuttle driver. Our flight was delayed and we arrived at the hotel at 2 a.m. Our registration was ready with the room keys already prepared. We were able to go up to our very nice room within 5 minutes of our arrival.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon.