“I should have slept in the terminal”
Review of Jet Motel

Jet Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in SeaTac
Jet Motel
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Eagle River, AK
“I should have slept in the terminal”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I cannot warn travelers enough---STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! It is old and disgusting! We got stuck in Seattle late at night and had to be back to the airport early in the morning. Not wanting to spend a lot of money, we opted for the low price....bad move! Despite all the tacky "no smoking" signs, people clearly smoke in the rooms. But that's not the worst part. The rooms are old, smelly, and just feel dirty. The bed was horrible. The walls are so thin you can hear the tv on in the room next door. The bathroom was DISGUSTING! I was so tired and wanted a shower but I refused because it was so old and gross. I think taking a shower would have made me feel dirtier. Bottom line, spend the extra $30 to stay in a place where you can actually sleep and shower. Honestly, the benches in the terminal would have been better.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Jennifer M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lacey WA
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The hotel is one of the worst I have stayed in. It is in a great location for the airport but it is like you are in nasty place with simple people running the place. They have no computer set up for managing shuttle service. This resulted in extended delays waiting at the airport to be picked up for return to the hotel. The staff was then rude and complained about the cost to send the shuttle driver to get me. I travel over 30 times a year for business and Jet motel used to get my parking business but not anymore. As I waited in the cold for them to come I watched several other parking services make 3 trips through the airport. Use wally, or master park. Jet just doesn't get it.

Room Tip: Don't choose this motel.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank travelswithbicycle

Travellers are raving about these SeaTac hotels

Olympia
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This was the worst flea bag motel we have ever even seen let alone had to stay in! Not even a plug in in the bathroom to do my hair. No amenities at all! The shower looked like it was removed from the county jail facitilty! WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank JanetOlympia
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed 25 April 2010

After getting taken in the Tequilaria restaurant in the Honolulu Airport for $55 for four lousey drinks and flying the redeye out of HNL (which stopped in SFO), finding out that the meal I was asked to order from Delta online does not get servered at that hour (so I got chrrged for a box of snacks) and having my wife spil tea all over herself because there were no tables near where we sat at SFO, we landed at SeaTac, tired and hungry at 9:00am -- We were ready to be ripped off.
MUCH TO OUR PLEASANT SURPRISE...We saw the AD for JET MOTEL at the SeaTac baggage claim area. Just go to the courteousey phone, dial 93 and they pick you up for free. They were so nice. The motel was old, but they have really updated the inside. $56 + tax was all it cost. The restaurant is VERY affordable. I got enough food to (with the help of an in room refrige and microwave) to eat three meals out of the leftovers.
THANK YOU JET MOTEL......
Go to Jet Motel---$AVE....$ave...$save

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BluesTraveler1961
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 16 June 2009

Close to the airport and perfect for the traveler.
Big Rooms

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
San Juan, PR
Reviewed 22 May 2009

A late-night missed connection and a rerouting the next day meant taking what was out there. For $60 it's pretty much all that's mentioned in the other reviews: an old-time little cheap motel, the sort you thought would have long been wiped out from this location, but it sodiers on and being 5 minutes from the terminal does count for something. Everything's cheap, worn and old; must acknowledge very friendly staff. TV is superbasic local. The conventional-key door (cheapo knob and no chain, as mentioned) was a major throwback! Must note, this time they did not have the "trolley" shuttle, just a conventional van.They have obviously made very good use of the website and the SeaTac arrivals hotel-phone screens, where they are one of the first listings, to catch business.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
dougedoug in the'ville
Reviewed 23 September 2008

Pay an extra $15-30 bucks and stay somewhere else!!

The price was good--and that is about it. I mean it.

Tv is small and hardly works.
The couch is old and can be easily broken if you sat down too hard.
Rain leak stains on ceiling not mended with drywall compound
Nasty remarks wrote in cabinets & on lamp shade by past vacationers. Included a drawing for better understanding of what they meant when they wrote "[-]".
Did I mention the used underwear in the kitchen cabinet?
Oh yeah...pretty classy place.
The door to the room was very cheap! If someone wanted in your room they could have very easily kicked it in.

No wi-fi, no breakfast--Denny's is next door

we took photos--I will put them on if I can log back on here

Stayed September 2008