We stayed here because we had a late flight in that didn't justify an expensive couple hours in a hotel in downtown Seattle, and this place was close to the airport. I chose it primarily because of the location and the fact they had a free shuttle so we didn't have to pay for transportation. The shuttle to pick us up from the airport took a while, but did arrive. You have to call to make sure they are coming around and eventually they make it. We probably waited about 25 minutes. The hotel check-in was easy and we stayed on the 3rd floor. The room was nothing to write home about but it was nice and clean, so we couldn't complain. It was really hot when we got there so we had to turn on the air which ran all night and made us both stuffy, but it was fine. The bed was pretty comfortable and our room had a separate little living area with a couch and a TV (there were two TV's in our room), so we would have been just fine staying there with a kid. The shower was nice and hot and had good pressure, and everything in the room was just what we needed. We woke up around 7:30 and there was plenty of breakfast left (I've read some previous reviews about the breakfast being gone). The breakfast was awesome and really tasty. They had scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, cereal choices, pancakes, yogurt choices, muffins, and bagels. Lots of choices and it was all free with our rate. We also jumped on the shuttle around 9am and it was full, but there wasn't anyone else waiting so it wasn't like they didn't have room. It was also free and the first stop was the sky rail, so we had a short ride to our destination. Overall we really liked it and were so glad we stayed there instead of spending money for a couple hours of sleep downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle SeaTac Airport. We just finished a major renovation. New beautiful exterior paint colors. Completely new lobby, front desk and guestrooms. Come check us out. We are conveniently located 15 miles from downtown Seattle. Catch a Seahawks game at CenturyLink Field. Visit the Space Needle or the Pike Place Market. We are also minutes away from the Museum of Flight, Starfire Sports Complex and Westfield/Southcenter Shopping Mall. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Our hotel offers complimentary high speed Internet and Express Start hot breakfast. We have three meeting rooms and an outstanding catering service that make us the ideal location to host your next business meeting, seminar or conference. Come experience for yourself why we are considered the best choice in SeaTac. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle