“Good service, great Happy Hour!”
Review of Sharps Roasthouse

Sharps Roasthouse
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in SeaTac
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Happy Hour, from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM, includes half priced beer and appetizers. They have an amazingly large assortment of beers, and the wait staff is very knowledgeable about it. My husband and I shared four appetizers, and we were comfortably full. Each of the appetizers was delicious. I would easily recommend this restaurant for casual dining during Happy Hour!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great food and fun atmosphere! I have never had a bad meal here, Everything is so tasty! The Prime Rib is awesome!! You will love the corn bread I guarantee!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Every element was complete. Food, Service, and Location near the airport. Parking very close, very comfortable seating in dining room or bar. Used both and enjoyed myself completely. Prices reasonable. Service with a smile is not out of place here.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed in the Seattle Airport for the first night before my road trip, arrived rather late and out of all the places that is open nearby, this is the one appealed to us. There is a bar and there is a restaurant. On the night, one of the serving staff left and there was only one serving staff working in the restaurant, and was told if we go and eat at the bar, it will be much quicker. There we go, actually the bar atmosphere is rather good, and not that noisy. I noted that the place has a low cal section and I ordered a Low Calorie Chicken with a Fuji Apple Salad. It was disappointing of what people call salad, I had about 3 slices of soggy apply in something brown. I think it might have been their Balsamic Apple in a cheaper menu option. Black Angus Radiant Roast 10 hours Prime Rib (no bone) there is an 8 oz option at $22, which was actually very nice.

Service was friendly and good, but that apple salad need to be corrected.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very satisfying food far from home. While waiting to go home we ate here and it was great! I had a smoked turkey from the rotisserie with whipped red potato and broccoli, so tasty!! The menu has something for everyone along with an amazing amount of drinks.

Been to Sharps Roasthouse? Share your experiences!