The ambiance of the Shelburne Inn is charming. The main common gathering room lends itself to a variety of activities. Guests can find a quiet corner to read, visit around the fireplace, or surround the table for games. The décor mimics an old Irish or English hotel. An abundance of common areas make you feel like you’ve just returned home. Stained glass windows across the front of the hotel were salvaged from a church in England and are late 1800’s vintage. Lots of antique furniture, stained glass, and interesting accessories are found throughout the halls and guest rooms.
Immediately, the helpful, friendly staff made us feel at home, taking care of every need. The common rooms and guest rooms were clean, neat, and well appointed.
The pub is quaint and inviting, and although we didn’t eat there, my husband enjoyed a pint or two. The restaurant offered an interesting array of well prepared and beautifully presented dishes with wild mushrooms as one of the main attractions. Although on the expensive side, the restaurant is well worth it for a special dinner. Breakfast and service personnel were excellent!
I definitely recommend the Shelburne Inn and hope to return there someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the Pacific seacoast and established in 1896, the Shelburne Inn is the oldest continuously operating hotel in the state of WA. Period antique American and European furnishings lend authenticity to the decor, which is accented by the work of regional artists. Complimentary gourmet breakfasts are served in the elegant Shelburne Restaurant dining room for guests of the inn. Also open to the public, the Shelburne Restaurant & Pub offer an award-winning wine list and feature micro-brewed beer on tap. The cuisine is based upon the fresh, seasonal bounty of the region. The Shelburne Inn offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and computer library. Freshly baked cookies upon arrival, all-day coffee and tea service and designer toiletries complete the amenity package for inn guests. All rooms have private bath and many have an exterior deck or balcony. The Shelburne Inn is an ideal location for weddings, reunions, group retreats and business meetings, as well as for a romantic getaway for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Shelburne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelburne Country Hotel Seaview
- Country Inn Seaview
- Seaview Country Inn
- Shelburne Inn Seaview, Washington