Shelburne is becoming a regular stopover for my wife and I on our trips to Oregon. Food and especially the included breakfast are excellent. The rooms, although small, are very intimate and quaint. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the historic nature , rickety and steep stairs and low ceilings make the Shelburne unique. Location is not the best for shopping or sightseeing but there are stunning beaches nearby. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the Pacific seacoast and established in 1896, the Shelburne Inn is the oldest continuously operating hotel in the state of WA. Period antique American and European furnishings lend authenticity to the decor, which is accented by the work of regional artists. Complimentary gourmet breakfasts are served in the elegant Shelburne Restaurant dining room which is also open to the public. The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub offer an award-winning wine list and feature hand-crafted cocktails and micro-brewed beer on tap. The cuisine is based upon the fresh, seasonal bounty of the region. The Shelburne Inn offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and computer library. All-day coffee and tea service and designer toiletries complete the amenity package for inn guests. All rooms have private bath and many have an exterior deck or balcony. The Shelburne Inn is an ideal location for weddings, reunions, group retreats and business meetings, as well as for a romantic getaway for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Shelburne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelburne Country Hotel Seaview
- Country Inn Seaview
- Seaview Country Inn
- Shelburne Inn Seaview, Washington