The room was a bit small, but somewhat surprisingly for such and old Inn, it had it's own bath. There are bigger rooms, but I'm cheap. I was not disappointed in any way. The staff was charming, the room was charming and comfortable, and the breakfast was splendid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the Pacific seacoast and established in 1896, the Shelburne Inn is the oldest continuously operating hotel in the state of WA. Period antique American and European furnishings lend authenticity to the decor, which is accented by the work of regional artists. Complimentary gourmet breakfasts are served in the elegant Shelburne Restaurant dining room which is also open to the public. The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub offer an award-winning wine list and feature hand-crafted cocktails and micro-brewed beer on tap. The cuisine is based upon the fresh, seasonal bounty of the region. The Shelburne Inn offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and computer library. All-day coffee and tea service and designer toiletries complete the amenity package for inn guests. All rooms have private bath and many have an exterior deck or balcony. The Shelburne Inn is an ideal location for weddings, reunions, group retreats and business meetings, as well as for a romantic getaway for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Odigeo so you can book your Shelburne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelburne Country Hotel Seaview
- Country Inn Seaview
- Seaview Country Inn
- Shelburne Inn Seaview, Washington