“Generous portions of basic Italian food”
Review of Galletti's

Galletti's
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Seaview
Description: Come by to enjoy homemade Italian food! Take out or sit down! Great size meals for great prices! We also offer specialty espresso and non espresso drinks! We can make your vacation memorable!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is pretty good. The value is excellent. The owner is awesome! This won't be the best Italian food you've ever had. But it's plenty good, plentiful, comes with salad, bread and spumoni ice cream. The owner is beyond nice. Check out this restaurant, which relocated here from West Seattle years ago.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We do a lot of traveling in our RV. I’m always on the lookout for Italian Restaurants in the areas where we camp.
Over the years we have been to dozens
in the Western US. Galletti’s is now one of our favorites. The service was second to none.
The owner making the rounds in the room
welcoming the newcomers and joking with the locals was a nice touch.
My Shrimp Scampi and wife’s Lasagna was excellent. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

First time visit to Galleti's and we found a gem. The dining room is small but the tables are situated so you are not rubbing elbows with the person at the next table. We had dinner and it was excellent. The only negative, they didn't stock the wine I prefer. Oh well, that's not going to hold me back. The staff was attentive and did everything they could to assure we had an enjoyable experience. We will definitely return and I recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The best spaghetti and meatballs I've had since I was in Venice, Italy! Everything is made from scratch each day, generous portions and very friendly owners and staff.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We decided to try this restaurant because they advertised biscuits and gravy. The service was slow and very poor. We decided to choose from the menu for smaller appetites but nothing we were served was as shown on the menu. The "Short Stack" was supposed to be one pancake, eggs and meat. I didn't want eggs, and was served tow massive pancakes - one burned the other not quite cooked - and two sausage patties - very well cooked. The butter on the side came in little paks - one was open and rancid and it was obvious the others had melted and been tossed back in the refrigerator. I also asked for a glass of orange juice - never got it. My friend ordered the biscuits and gravy - also on the lighter menu. The dish was HUGE and extremely salty. The biscuit was OK, but because it was so large, she was unable to eat most of it. When we got to the register, they tried to charge for a side of sausage and had to insist they look at their own menu to see that it was included in the meal. Very poor service and mediocre food.

Been to Galletti's? Share your experiences!