“Beautiful Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Inn at Neah Bay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sekiu
The Inn at Neah Bay
Ranked #1 of 1 Sekiu B&B and Inns
Hamilton, Canada
“Beautiful Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at the Inn for three days and loved every single day! The Inn is close to a small beach where you can see whales, eagles, and I also saw I sea lion. The sunset/mornings are so beautiful and the scenic Vancouver Island just in front of you. I slept in the Seaside Forest Room and it was excellent! Breakfast was really good and the owners, Dora and Tom are the nicest people. I had trouble leaving the peaceful place again. Definitely a home away from home I can only recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Trunjer

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Port Orchard, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Tom is a excellent skipper that has always put me on the fish over the years. Halibut, Kings,Coho,Ling,Sea Bass. I've caught them all fishing with him. I'm a business owner and it's difficult for me to get away and my time is limited while fishing. That's why I continue to fish with Excel Charters because I always come home with nice fish.
Just returned from a three day fishing trip with Tom and stayed for my first time at the Inn. There were three of us and we all had a good time. The art work at the inn is worth a visit in it's self. There is a ice machine and vaccum packing avaliable,which is a big plus!
When I pulled into the inn I was greeted by a black lab "Licorice" holding her stick. That's better than valet parking and it was all up hill from there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Chuck A
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Whether you are fishing or exploring, this is an ideal base of operations for the Cape Flattery area, and a wonderful place to stay. Dora is very welcoming and willing to help in any way, and the rooms are beautifully maintained and appointed. Her husband Tom runs Excel Fishing Charters so the Inn is perfectly set up for early-rising fishermen; breakfast is available very early, e.g. long before the 0500 fishing departure. (Because of the early mornings, Dora puts out a continental breakfast the night before. No hot breakfasts available)

As another reviewer pointed out, Neah Bay was once famous for its paucity of good lodging. Not anymore: I have stayed here several times already and will definitely make it my go-to lodging for future trips.

Room Tip: Note to non-fishermen or guests who want to sleep late: bring a pair of ear-plugs since some of your...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Friday Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find such a cozy inn along the coast near Neah Bay. We spent three nights here as we explored the hiking trails and beaches along the wild NW Olympic coast. The innkeeper, Dora, made us feel welcome throughout our stay. This is a great spot for anyone coming for the natural beauty of the area or to fish. Her husband Tom runs a fishing charter and I am sure staying here while fishing has its benefits.

The inn has four rooms. We stayed in the very large Seaside Forest room with a King bed, private bath with shower, TV (we never turned it on), fridge, coffee maker and all the usual amenities. The bed, pillows and linens were very comfortable after a long day on the trail. The living room is available to all guests and also has a TV, fireplace and view of the Strait of Juan De Fuca. A continental breakfast is served in the living room. Dora also provides each room with some snacks which we appreciated during our hikes.

The inn has a Sekiu address but don't let that fool you. It is about 10 miles west of Sekiu just a few miles out of Neah Bay, which is where you will want to go for restaurants and stores. One nice feature is that you can cross the road from the inn and walk along a nice sandy beach and watch the grey whales and other sea life.

We recommend this spot for either couples exploring the beauty of the area or groups of fishermen.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travel_Pin_Man
Stanwood, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I booked a charter fishing trip, out of Neah Bay for me and my son. The hotel that was recommended to us, was closed for water some issue. I looked around and found The Inn at Neah Bay. I booked the room over the phone with no problem. I received email confirmation within minutes of hanging up the phone.

When we arrived, I was shocked at the quality and customer service! I have been to Neah Bay before and I learned years ago that expectations for where you stay should not be set too high. I would always remind myself that I was there for the fishing, not the room.

The Inn at Neah Bay is a hidden gem! The rooms are absolutely meticulously maintained. The attention to detail was amazing! From the linens and the bath towels to the cleanliness of the rooms, it is just awesome!

Dora, one of the owners, is a pleasant hospitable host! There were half a dozen bottles of water in the refrigerator, not to mention snacks, coffee and more in the kitchen area of the room. All complimentary! Not only was the room spacious, so was the bathroom. It was also stocked with some essentials in the event you forgot something. The beds are new and we slept wonderfully!

They provide a complimentary continental breakfast with great tasting coffee. I have had continental breakfasts, but this was a couple steps up! Often when you fish with a charter in Neah bay, you leave the dock at 5am! That means you are up at 330am. Breakfast was ready to go when we got up!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in Neah Bay for anything! In fact, I plan on taking my wife to Neah Bay, just so we can stay at the Inn and enjoy the wildlife and outdoors in Neah Bay.

Even though the Inn is next to the 112 Highway, it was very quite! In fact, if you chose to crack the window, you could listen to the ocean rolling into the beach all night long!

Room Tip: Any room at this Inn will be great for you! I would definitely call ahead! They only have 4 rooms...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ridgetoriveroutdoors
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sekiu
Van Riper's Resort
Big Fish Lodge
Big Fish Lodge
#2 of 8 in Port Renfrew
No photo provided

Been to The Inn at Neah Bay? Share your experiences!