“HORRIBLY SOILED SHEETS”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Sequim
Salem, Oregon
“HORRIBLY SOILED SHEETS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

Oh my goodness were we shocked and disgusted when we pulled the covers back on the first bed to find they had not been changed. After finding the second bed in the same slummy condition, we immediately spoke to whom we assumed to be the owner. He barely spoke English and tried to get us to let him change the sheets. There was no way we were going to sleep in those beds with the image of the soiled bloody bedding. This is the worst experience we have every had; we do travel often. We would highly caution anyone that would consider staying in this facility. Please learn from our experience.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank inspectroomearly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Shelby Township, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband & I are quite happy to come and stay again. The room was comfortable & very clean. Quiet and cozy location.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lisalynn97
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

My husband and I were very happy that we chose to stay at Sequim Bay Lodge for a weekend getaway. The hotel is conveniently off highway 101, across from the John Wayne Marina. It was so peaceful to stay in a clean and quiet room, surrounded by trees and beautiful flowers. They served a simple continental breakfast and staff were kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend a trip to Sequim for nature lovers and to stay at the Sequim Bay Lodge.

Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ASJ3
Tacoma, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2011

I've stayed several times in the past at the Sequim Bay Lodge, and if it wasn't the closest lodging to the casino, I'm not sure if I would stay there again due to the water problem.
In the evening barely a trickle of water would come out of the bathroom faucet, and in the morning, there was no water to take a shower. A few drips were enough to brush my teeth and that was about it.
Otherwise, the rooms were clean although in need of up-dating.
I should've complained but I was in a hurry to get home and take a shower.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BiLLYiZME

Travellers are raving about these Sequim hotels

Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2011

Got the last room in the entire area for 2 adults and 2 older kids. The room was large, warm, clean, and inexpensive. Micro and fridge which was a big plus. Free breakfast and late check-in. Operators were friendly and gave us everything we asked for. The decor is older, and color tv is old, and it is not anywhere close to anything (walking distance) but it is right off the highway. I've stayed in much nicer motels for the same price but they could've really charged more since it was a big tournament weekend and holiday.

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank jeaniebeanie74
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2011

My friends and I stayed last summer and I can honestly say it was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had! The sheets on the bed had not been changed prior to us getting the room, you could tell they were NOT fresh! The bathtub had a dirt ring around it, something that could have easily been removed with proper cleaning! I will never ever stay here, nor recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2010
3 Thank reecy1985
Seattle
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

We had to pay extra because we had 4 people in the room, yet we only got 3 towels! As previously stated, the shower water smelled funny - I thought like hose water. The water was also slimy and I didn't feel clean when I got out of the shower. Not sure what kind of filtration thing they've got going on. Continental breakfast was... interesting. Cookies? Muffins, bananas, granola bars - typical Costco stuff. Noise was not an issue, but we had the AC running the whole time. It also smelled musty when we first turned it on, but it aired out after a couple hours. TVs are ancient, my children were fascinated! Housekeeping didn't empty the teeny tiny trash cans.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank FWDaisy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sequim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Manresa Castle
Manresa Castle
#6 of 11 in Port Townsend
Days Inn and Suites Sequim

Been to Sequim Bay Lodge? Share your experiences!