“Hidden secret”

Sawadee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I go to the peninsula alot and a friend of mine who knows the owner told me to try this place. Score! This place is small but the food is the bomb. Lot of locals go here and there aways seems to be waiting for take out. I myself have gotten to know the owner and have become friends. It's family run so alot of love goes into the cooking.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This restaurant is tucked behind a McDonald's in a small shopping area so you have to look for it. We've had lunch and dinner here a few times and it has been very good each time. There is an extensive list of lunch specials. The dishes are flavorful and you can select among five levels for as mild or as spicy as you wish. Portions always more than adequate. The owners are friendly and attentive, and (surprisingly for these days) the background music is soothing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

One of the few places to go in town that doesn't disappoint. Food & Service are consistently great. Food is hot with a great presentation, waitress friendly and frequently checking back to assure we are happy customers. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is a small place but the food is excellent and prices are wonderful. I had the seafood salad that had many delightful seafoods from oysters to scallops.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is one of Sequim resturant gems. Real Thai food, reasonably priced, well prepared. I've been through most of the menu with my family and we have not found anything that was not excellent. Service is good, setting is not great, but the food makes up for it. Even my friends who don't love Thai food agree the food here is outstanding.