“great food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is a little unpretentious place with great food. The perfect place to eat in or take out delicious BBQ. Everything was tasty, and the sauces are wonderful. The homemade desserts are amazing. I highly reccomend this place.

There are newer reviews for Jeremiah's BBQ Restaurant

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I ordered a hot link and beef combo. Service was a bit slow considering it's a ribs place and everything is pretty much already cooked. Beef was tender, but dry and didn't have much flavor. Beans tasted like they'd been dumped out of a can and hot-rodded with some cooked veggies and BBQ sauce. Hot link tasted like hot dog, not spicy. Spicy sauce tasted like it had a mustard base, not very hot, and the other sauce tasted straight out of the bottle. Expect to make new friends, as the seating is cookhouse-style. Not much in the way of decor, but I enjoyed watching the chickens in the side yard.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We had planned a trip to Sequim and area so I was looking up restaurants. When I found Jeremiah's, I knew we had to try it as we've never been to an American BBQ style place. For some reason, we were expecting more of a bar-style atmosphere but the place was charming and sunny and the service was very good. We ordered the sharing platter so we could sample everything....the ribs were excellent and the chicken was soooooo tender and juicy. We tried all the sauces and the Faux Zarks was my personal favorite. Our sides were the baked beans...very tasty and a salad. We were full when we were done so we took our peach cobbler to go and enjoyed that later at the hotel. Great family restaurant, good value, friendly. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family and I enjoyed our lunch at Jeremiah's. The meat was smoked to perfection and the sauces were delicious! We had very friendly service, too.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

In this little town people are surprised there is a great BBQ restaurant. The place is locally owned and family run. Everything is home cooked, including the selection of sauces. You won't need sauce however because the meat is all smoked to perfection. Sides are delicious. The service is always outstanding; the family is friendly and they work hard. Their effort is what makes this place a "must try".