“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lewistown, Montana
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My family and I had originally booked a five day stay at the Days Inn also in Sequim, and after a horrifying experience, we ended up staying here. I traveled to assist my elderly grandparents with being able to see family. My grandfather is handicapped, my grandmother has cancer, and I am eight months pregnant. Because of this we needed an easily accessible room and a clean, comfortable place for my sick grandmother to relax when we weren't visiting family

An employee named David helped us promptly in our time of need, and offered us a room that was perfect for our needs that allowed us to have a highly pleasant stay. He was so polite and helpful. During the rest of our stay, the other employees were great as well.

The rooms were spacious, clean, quiet, and easily accessible because of the elevator (which I want to add is in nice, working condition.) The breakfast was very good and offered quite a bit of different food to please all different types of people. The beds were very soft, and we were able to easily get a good nights sleep here. The housekeeper that cleaned our room each day did an excellent job.

The hotel has a beautiful pool, is right across the street from a very affordable and HIGH quality restaurant that offers take out orders to the hotel, super fast WiFi, a nice t.v. with a lot of different channels, and even has a pretty rooftop garden. Overall, this hotel offered us the best hotel experience I have had in a long time. I am way more likely to stay in a Holiday Inn Express again, and would definitely stay in this same hotel if I were ever to return to Sequim.

2 Thank Rose W
SequimMichael_S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough review! We really appreciate it. I'll make sure your compliments work their way to David! I hope to see you again next time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Clean,quiet, nice rooms, full gym, Jacuzzi, and pool. Nice breakfast if you choose to eat at the hotel. There is a great diner across the parking lot as well. This is the quieter side of Sequim. Great internet here I can actually get work done here. Sequin in my opinion is a nicer place to stay instead of Port Angeles it's all around a cleaner more laid back town. Toni SKINNER is the Hotel Manager and is very likable, Toni runs a nice hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank stevepwa
Thanks for choosing to stay with us! I'll make sure your compliments work their way to Toni. I hope you will choose to stay with us again!
Grand Junction, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Good hotel and location. Close to town but just enough distance for peace. Nice lobby and rooftop garden. Breakfast was good with plenty of options. Hotel was quiet, secure, and peaceful. Would stay here again.

2 Thank Nate K
Thanks for staying with us! Our location in Sequim is a nice one, and it's good to see that guests are loving that! We hope to see you again next time.
Kennewick, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Location is great, room was great. Beds were so comfortable we delayed our check out simply to go back up after breakfast and lay down again :) The front desk young man was very accomodating at check in. He was the only one there and kept apologizing for getting phone calls. Priced moderate- not much in the area, so given the choices probably priced ok. Breakfast was pretty standard. There is a pancake maker that needs a big RED SIGN stating "PRESS ONCE". The gal behind me pressed the button and got TWELVE pancakes. LOL. We ended up with 4 when we intended 2 :) Good for a laugh.

2 Thank Sandy M
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you will choose to stay again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while exploring the surrounding area. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean. We had a nice breakfast each morning and fresh ice water with fruit was offered all through our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mary D
Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad we were able to direct you around town and help with info about the area. Additionally, that water is a pretty awesome addition, and I am glad our guests are enjoying it! I hope to see you again soon.
San Tan Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have traveled to this area of Washington several times for work. I stay at this Holiday Inn everytime. It is consisent in being clean, friendly staff, great free breakfast and comfortable beds. I see other people have put some bad comments on this hotel, but if you look at your other options for the area, there really are not at the same level as this Holiday Inn. It is easy to find and I stay here when I need to go to Port Townsend and Port Angeles as well, because the rooms are cleaner and nicer than the other options.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank rusurun
Thanks for your review of our hotel! We do try to be the best we can, and I am glad your experience has reflected that! We will be happy to see you again soon.
Vancouver Island, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

We overnighted here for one night. The hotel is off the highway, a little ways out of Sequim. There is a restaurant next door. The hotel was very clean (looked almost new), staff was helpful and friendly. King bed was comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 2islandhoppers
SequimMichael_S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thanks for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I hope we can make it even better next time!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sequim
Quality Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Juan de Fuca Cottages
Olympic View Inn
Olympic View Inn
#5 of 10 in Sequim

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim? Share your experiences!