“Lavender Dreams”

Sunshine Herb and Lavender Farm
Ranked #20 of 39 things to do in Sequim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's not the lavender plants that draw me there....it's the lavender icecream that is to be had all year long and I adore lavender icecream!! It's great! But, they also have lavender everything...lavender soap, lavender spices, lavender lotions...almost everything you can think of that's made of lavender.

All reviews
"pets"
"owner"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Touring some lavender farms we hit a jackpot stopping here. Their display and friendly service were relaxing. The products on display were amazing and the friendliness of the member on duty made us feel more like family than customers, and seeing their display of our nation's flag put them over the top in my book!

1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I finally got to visit this gorgeous location. What could be a better spot for an outdoor adventure. The outstanding Olympic Mountains in the background so close to the incomparable Puget Sound. The staff was gracious, friendly and helpful. Lavender not in full bloom, but well-marked plants available for sale with a handout instructing the info for planting and maintaining your plants. Many hand-crafted products available for sale in the shop. They wear their location well, as many privately owned businesses are able to do in supporting the locale. I strongly support Blue Lives Matter and why someone would have a problem with that, I have no idea. I am anxious to visit again as we pass by frequently on our way to Port Angeles. The landscaping could not be more attractive and I especially enjoyed the Guard Rooster sign, but never got to see the rooster. Many settings to attract birds and other wildlife. I could not have been happier. The location does not want dogs soiling the grounds. I do not blame them as a life long dog owner with my dog along for the ride. Some can be very irresponsible with their pets. And pets do NOT need to be everywhere.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I usually visit this place 2-3 times a year. I've never been when it's been crowded and staff have always been helpful and friendly. They have a HUGE selection of edible and non-edible lavender products. Always fun to try out new products