“Kids had a blast”
Review of Olympic Game Farm

Olympic Game Farm
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Sequim
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Alot of fun for first time family visit and as a last minute decision on the way to Hobuck Resort at Neah Bay. Even though the "kids" are nearly 19 and 16, we all had a lot of fun and laughed alot at the animals drooling in the windows. It was raining a bit which was fine since perhaps it kept the crowds down. Not cheap but you can buy loaves of bread for two bucks to feed the critters (do it).

There are newer reviews for Olympic Game Farm

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I were visiting friends in Sequim, WA, on the Olympic Peninsula in July. They took us to Olympic Game Farm which was a lot of fun and very interesting. There is a petting zoo area there which small children would enjoy, but we four adults did not do this. The main attractions is a large farm area where many different kinds of wild animals live. Visitors drive through the farm to observe the animals and to feed some of them with whole wheat bread which can be purchased there. The non dangerous ones wander in a large enclose and come right up to the car. These animals include zebras (which are very beautiful), buffalo, elk, lammas, peacocks, and more. Brown bears live in an enclosure that is open enough so that bread can be thrown to them. When they see someone waving a piece of bread out the window, they sit up on their hind legs and wave with their fore legs. It is so cute and picture worthy. More dangerouse animals including a Siberian tiger, a white tiger, a gorilla, wolves, and others are in secure enclosures and they cannot be fed. It takes about an hour to ride through the farm and to feed the animals. The gift shop is very nice, too. This was a lot of fun for people of all ages.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We were highly impressed with the car for the animals, all cared for with ample food, fresh flowing water, shade, and space to roam. The bison would surround your car, llamas, caribou, reindeer, yak, bears, peacocks, tigers, wolves, foxes, groundhogs, and many more! They sold wheat bread to feed the animals right out the car window. Of coarse the more dangerous animals were fenced in like the bears, tigers, wolves, etcetera. Worth the long drive to get there for the entire family!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The grand kids loved it ! All the adults did too. They loved feeding the elk and the buffaloes . Was fun to see the bears catch the bread when you threw it to them.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was so disappointed in myself that I paid the entrance fees to support this facility. I noticed two animals with open wounds on their bodies. The bears we're suffering in the heat with no shade and limited water. The predator animals were contained in very tight spaces and were pacing their pens continuously. They were actively building new sheds to contain more animals in tight spaces. I felt awful for those animals and I am not a militant animal rights activist. It bothered me so much that I'm writing my first review. Those animals need to be placed in a wildlife refuge, away from exhaust fumes and without basic care.

13  Thank Meredith98052

Been to Olympic Game Farm? Share your experiences!