“One of my favorite lavender farms in Sequim”

Purple Haze Lavender Farm
Ranked #4 of 38 things to do in Sequim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Purple Haze Lavender is a 12 acre Certified Organic Farm located in Sequim, Washington on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. We welcome you to wander the lavender fields, u-pick fresh lavender, try our lavender ice cream and lemonade, and shop in our onsite gift shop filled with a complete line of culinary and body care items made from the lavender on our farm. There are also chickens and peacocks for the little ones to enjoy and many, many great photographic opportunities. Bring your picnic lunch and spend the afternoon!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Having grown up in Sequim, I love seeing how the lavender farms now dot the landscape. Purple Haze is one of my favorites when our family visits the Sequim/Dungeness Valley. They are family friendly and encourage kids to touch and smell the products and taste the lavender goodies. Their Lavender Spritzer is in almost every room of our house! We also enjoy visiting the peacocks, Shirley and Bob and the assorted chickens. My only issue this past year was the lack of product at the farm gift store, so had to go to the store in Sequim to get what I needed.

There are newer reviews for Purple Haze Lavender Farm

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Perfect place if you love lavender.
Especially in August. Everything small and taste a lavender.
A lot bees, a lot flowers, so if your allergic to bee, wrong place to go.
I recommend it.

1  Thank b922311
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stopped at this lavender farm while driving through Sequim on our road-trip from Mount Rainier to Forks, WA. The farm was not far off our route and pretty easy to find. It wasn't a spectacularly large and impressive farm as I would have liked (for photo purposes), but it more than made up for that with the pick-your-own lavender, delicious lavender ice creams/lemonades, and cute gift shop. I thoroughly enjoyed our brief diversion here.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

You can wander the garden, they tell you what is what. It is my very favourite during the Lavender festival. The most photographic of all.

1  Thank sanjuanwatcher
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I live in Sequim so I can make my rating from over the years...A must on the lavender farm tours...Nice little shop with all kinds of goodies, nice location...