“Enjoyed our meal”

Las Palomas Mexican Restauranr
Ranked #54 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had never eaten at this Mexican restaurant and chose it because of good reviews. We were pleased and in and out within an hour. My husband was very pleased with his tamale and also enchilada. I had Enchilada Rancheras, which was described as a mild sauce. since I prefer mild, it suited my tastebuds. Margarita was good and chips before hand were thin and excellent. I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We had lunch here on Mothers Day and were pleasantly surprised! Seated right away!

The Burrito Loco is definitely the thing to order. It is a mix of meats and was truly tasty. I wish I had ordered it! I had the Taco Salad which was good as well. Chips, salsa and kids quesadilla were all good too.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Wondering where to go for excellent Mexican? And the prices are right! Great little place and delicious food!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Very good food, typical Mexican fare. Friendly staff. Make their Chili Rellenos with Pablano peppers which I do not like, but that is choice. Everything else great.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We ordered a meal to go so that we could enjoy it at our cabin. The food was excellent and the service when we ordered and picked it up was very friendly.