“Taking the Coho to BC? Stop at 7 Cedars before and after!”
Review of 7 Cedars Casino

7 Cedars Casino
Ranked #10 of 39 things to do in Sequim
More attraction details
Owner description: Play your favorite Table Games, Slots, Poker, Keno, Bingo and Off-track Betting at this gaming complex owned and operated by the S'Klallam Indian Tribe.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

7 Cedars Casino on HWY 101 just outside of Sequim has become our regular pit stop before and after taking the Coho ferry to Victoria, BC. We come from Portland, OR., and we leave home early enough to stop for a quick round at the slots, and perhaps get a bite to eat. On the return, we arrive in Port Angeles at lunch time, head straight for 7 Cedars for a wonderful lunch, and more playing time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restrooms are very clean. The casino is large enough to have a variety of machines and table games. Sometimes we win; sometimes we lose; sometimes we break even; and we are always glad that we made the stop.

2  Thank Sharon K
"daily specials"
"great entertainment"
"place to eat"

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Just got back from a trip to Lavendar Fest in Sequim and we stopped into the Casino as we do when ever we got to the festival
Food and Service were great
I dont know what others are complaining about

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a very nice casino. The staff is congenial and well versed in pleasing their customers.
Some of the dealers are in training but they really try hard and do a great job.
Their restaurant is very good.
Napolis faster food restaurant is also very good.
They restarted Bingo. The bingo staff are fabulous. They know you after going once and remember your name. Amazing!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Last week I visited the 7 Cedars Casino just outside of Sequim, WA in what is deemed, "the banana belt" of Washington state.

The service is bar none the BEST I have ever experienced! The employees really go out of their way to make you comfortable and the atmosphere as soon as you walk in gives that perception as well. I had the French Omelette in The Totem Bar & Grill. Truly a dining experience and later that afternoon I returned to try their all-you-can-eat buffet for $12!!! That's right, I said $12.

You will NOT be disappointed visiting and dining at the 7 Cedars Casino in Sequim, WA!!

The Jamestown Tribe really knows how to train their employees!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am sorry to hear that their are so many dissatisfied patrons. While I have seen some changes at 7 Cedars I have personally not experienced anything mentioned...But my husband and I visit a handful of times a year and are not big gamblers so I can not comment on the Poker machines or slots and/ or other gaming. We just always spend our 20 bucks...Eat a burger and fish and chips with a cold beer...I personally have never had anything but good fresh food. Prices are good. I have found the service to be excellent and friendly! We just went this past Sunday and while the landscaping was not as nice as usual and things inside seemed to have been moved around I did not notice any bad energy or anything like that...To me it is not much different than any of the other Casinos. It was very busy and full of energy! I think it is worth a stop.

1  Thank Amy D