“Not the best in Sequim”

Ranked #10 of 10 Sequim B&B and Inns
Silverdale, Washington
“Not the best in Sequim”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed here on a business trip. When I checked in I said that I was AARP and asked if there was a discount. The lady said yes then charged me full price. The room was no bigger than most bedrooms though tastefully decorated. The fridge the size of a larger shoe box held little. Nice flat screen tv with expanded cable two feet from the end of the bed. The wireless doesn't work properly and being a working traveler this was a deal breaker for me. I paid for two nights but asked for a refund for the second night. Much better deal down the road at the Sundowner.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Heerlen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 October 2013

When we arrived there was a problem with the price we got from booking.com. The staff was irritated about this and we did not feel very welcome though this was a problem between booking.com and the hotel. The staff did not act very professionally but solved the issue.
The rooms were very clean but really outdated. If you like grandmother´s furniture you will enjoy the room but for this price you can expect a more modern room. The price is a way too high for what you get.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Sequim hotels

Mill Bay, Canada
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This little motel is a gem. The room was immaculately clean (and the woodwork trim is of exceptional quality.) Very comfortable bed, has microwave, coffee maker, small fridge and even a flat screen TV (unusual in a budget priced motel) $59.00/night is the best value we have found in a long time. Very close to restaurants, Safeway and Costco (all in easy walking distance) and only 20 minutes to the Port Angeles ferry. We also found it to be very quiet. Definitely will stay again. Management very polite and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TuckerVictoria
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed with friends as part of a golf outing. It was late when we returned to the pre-paid 'cottage', which was actually an old wornout single-wide trailer. Not only was it in disrepair, it was very dirty. The carpet in the master bedroom bath was full of stains. I was told that it has been in the unit for over 10 years, making it even more disgusting. The kitchen floor was sticky. The plants outside were dead and fell over the walkway -scratching you as you tried to enter. The hide-a-bed was a piece of broken springs. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Try to have time to check out a room BEFORE it is too late to go somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My daughter and I made reservations a few weeks before but when we got there, we were so tired we didn't want to lug everything upstairs so asked for a room on the first level. They said there was only one available but it would be $30 more (Roughly) because they were full (This was after Labor Day). Considering we saw relatively few cars then or later, we didn't feel that was the truth. The "upgraded" room had a second bedroom with one lamp, very dark, unpleasant. The pictures on the Internet were nothing like reality. There was no continental breakfast with it. One lamp was broken. I can only say that we had a clean place to stay and little else.

Room Tip: I wasn't impressed with what I could see of the cottages or RV Park which they offered. My tip...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Michigan
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here for 5 days and were very happy. It also says it's an tv park, but they are totally separate. The owners are friendly and very helpful with directions and other info. There are plenty places to eat within walking distance. We used as a base for visiting Olympic national park and it worked out well. They were filled every night we were there....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My three friends and I were on a golf get away and stayed here one night. When I made the reservation and told the person at the desk I was quoted a price of $159 per night and I had said we needed 4 beds. When we got there the price was $169 and another $10. for the hide-a-bed. She said the difference in price was probably due to her accent. I expected a cottege and not an old single wide trailer. We didn't have many options at 6:00 at night so decided to stay. When we opened the hide-a-bed to go to bed, we found to boards under the cushions. Sitting on the bed I could see why. The spring was completely shot and not really sleepable. There was old shag carpet in one bathroom and the kitchen floor was sticky. The next morning we went to the office and ask for a minimum of the $10 for the hide-a-bed back. After a great deal of unpleasantness we got it. I do not reccomend any one stay in the cotteges.

Room Tip: I don't know what the motel rooms were like but don't stay in a cottage if you have to use t...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 469Susan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sequim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
#3 of 16 in Port Angeles
Olympic View Inn
Olympic View Inn
#6 of 10 in Sequim

Been to Sequim West Inn & RV Park? Share your experiences!