“Good place for coffee and quick visits”

Rainshadow Coffee Roasting Company
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very good local roasted coffee - take some home. A few of us meet here periodically for coffee and bagels and short business meetings. Very friendly, good service, and they act genuinely pleased that you have come to their coffee bar - Yes, we will gather here in the future -

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We had a long wait for the tour bus, and this place was nearby. None of us are picky about coffee, but honestly, we preferred another coffee shop around the corner that offered better food/drink options at affordable prices (friendlier, cleaner, too!).

Spelling error in business listing pretty much sums it up.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you want a truly great cup of coffee, visit the Rainshadow. Don, the owner, has many specialties of coffee and I've yet to have a bad cup of coffee. Well worth a taste!!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I love Rainshadow coffee!!! I have tried many blends and love them all!!! The staff is very knowledgeable and I have learned a lot about coffee. There is such a difference in the fresh roasted taste. You gotta go there!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

During an outing to Sequim and after reading the Trip Advisor reports, we decided to get our frappes from Rainshadow Coffee Roasting Company. The place is pleasant, the coffee smell was great and the barista was friendly.....however, our frappes were like milk. What little ice there was was not blended well and it had to be the worst frappe I have every had..... :( Maybe this shot (no pun intended!) was just a fluke; I hope so. I would definitely be willing to try a hot latte there again just to give RCRC another chance