Westside Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: 360-683-3100
Description: 360-683-3100
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stayed at the Sequim west Inn and called for delivery from Westside Pizza.We ordered 2 pizzas they can in about 35 min. and they were hot and tasty lots of meat and cheese and one Vegy for the wife.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We love this pizza. It beats Dominos hands down. They offer good variety. Pick up and delivery is available. No better pizza that I have found.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We decided to spend the afternoon in Sequim for a little change of scenery. We started getting a little peckish but decided that we really weren't in the mood for a sit down restaurant and no one really likes fast food so we decided to try some local pizza. Now I realize that this is a chain but they don't have it where we live so therefore in our minds it's local, lol. We ordered the Westside Pizza and it was FANTASTIC!!! The crust was thin and had plenty of flavor just the way we like it. I have to say one thing I was truly happy about was the amount of veggies. Places like Dominos and Pizza Hut use hardly any veggies at all and their veggies are tasteless and dull. These veggies were delicious!!! They had tons of flavor and I had a lovely selection of them. This pizza was just about perfect, my only complaint was that neither my husband nor I felt that it had enough pizza sauce. Aside from that the pizza was great! Now I would like to give a shout out to Bonnie. She was the employee who took our order and who greeted me at the door when it was time to pick our pizza up. She was a breath of fresh air. I can't remember the last time I entered a restaurant and felt so welcome. It was refreshing to say the least. Thanks Bonnie for a wonderful visit and thanks to the crew at Westside Pizza for making an outstanding pie. We will definitely be back and i'll make sure to tell everyone I know how delicious your pizza is. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stopped here and got pizza when we were in a rush the other day. Our family of six was hungry and we saw this little place and thought it would do in a pinch. Little did we know how great the pizza would be. We took it home and ate it and all agreed that it was some of the best pizza we've had. Very nice!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Fun people, they do delivery. Also have sit down. Salads and pizza. Best Pizza and coupons for future visit- for a free pizza. Clean - you can see everything and it's in Rock Plaza off Old Olympic Hwy and Sequim Ave- after the traffic circle.
A bit hard to see at first but worth it!

1  Thank J W

Been to Westside Pizza? Share your experiences!